Download Alexa app is a virtual assistant that users can use your own voice interaction to perform tasks, including play music, set alarms, notifications, weather updates and much more. Alexa was designed and developed by Amazon and can be used along with Echo devices. You can also use Alexa with different apps to control several smart devices in your home or office. If you want to download the Alexa app for Android users can download Alexa app from the play store. Simply open the play store and type Alexa App in the search bar. You have to download the first app that appears on the result list or you can download Alexa for iPhone for the iOS users can download Alexa App from the Apple App Store. Just go to the app store and search for the Alexa app, and download the first result appears on your smartphone screen.
Here are some steps to download Alexa app for iPhone:-
Download Alexa App for iPhone from App Store.
- When App gets downloaded on your iPhone, open it and install it.
- For setting up the Alexa for Echo devices choose the same network on iPhone with which your echo devices are connected.
- After installing the Alexa App on iPhone, log in to Account with Username and password. If you are not having kindly create the new one.
- Start paring the Alexa and smart devices in your home with your Alexa App.
- Setting can be adjusted in App only.