logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: book-obsessed-chicks-review
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-08-11 01:49
Held me captive until the end
The Last Gamble (Bastards of London, Book 3) - Anabelle Bryant

This story pulled me in immediately. So many secrets to learn, danger to avoid, priorities to rearrange. Luke is a driven man with one goal until Georgina enters his life. Georgina thinks she is doing the right thing by running away and hiding, but Luke makes her look at herself. Her generosity despite her secrets made her one of my favorite heroines. Despite his circumstances, Luke is a caring and generous man, looking to help others. I enjoyed their journey through this dark story, and I look forward to more from Anabelle Bryant.

I received a copy of this story through Netgalley, and it is a selection of the Book Obsessed Chicks Review team. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-08-07 02:14
Very gritty, must read story
The Highlander - Kerrigan Byrne

I got pulled into the story from the get go! With the previous books in this series, it is a gritty and dark read all leading up to an HEA. The pain of both Mena and Liam had me crying and cheering for them. As this was an audiobook, I found it hard to turn off my car. I needed to know what was happening next. I loved this story. I look forward to more from Kerrigan Byrne.

I received this audiobook as a gift, and this is my unsolicited review. This is also s Book Obsessed Chicks Review Team selection.

review 2017-05-29 17:31
Enjoyable continuation of the series and world.
Veil of Mists (Seven Deadly Veils Book 2) - Diana Marik

This is the next installment in the world of the Seven Deadly Veils. The story progresses with lots of secrets, duplicity, danger, and passion. I enjoyed the deepening of the connection between Remare and Miranda. I have been waiting for this. As well, Miranda's abilities are growing and changing. The ending of this story surprised me and had me laughing as the different points of view were shared. I have enjoyed this series to this point, and this is no exception. I look forward to more of this world and watching Miranda become the person she is meant to be.

I received a copy of this story as a gift, and it is a selection of the Book Obsessed Chicks Review Team. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-05-24 04:22
Dark story but a great start to a series
The Bad Luck Bride (The Cavensham Heiresses) - Janna MacGregor

This was a page turner for me. It definitely is a dark story with lots of ups and downs, breath holding, and tears. I fell in love with Claire's spirit and determination to marry. Alex was a dog until he proved his real feelings and worked hard to get Claire to see him as a better man. I did not want to put this book down, and I look forward to more from Janna MacGregor.

I received a copy of this story through Netgalley, and it is a selection of the Book Obsessed Chicks Review Team. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-04-14 03:34
Sweet yet gritty hero stole my heart
Into The Hall Of Vice (Bastards of London, Book 2) - Anabelle Bryant

I loved Cole. He may have been from the wrong side of the blanket, but he made it a priority to help others so that they would not have to go through with what he had. Once he met Gemma, he found he had a softer side, one that wanted to be love and be part of a family. Gemma fought against her brother's rules to look into her father's death and got herself into trouble. Cole to the rescue. Not truly speaking of their feelings for each other caused a rift between them. It was an interesting journey for these two.

I received a copy of this story from Netgalley, and it is a Book Obsessed Chick Review Team selection. This is my unsolicited review.