The summer season is in its full vigor, and for all the style dudes out there, this is the right time to experiment with ‘bow ties’. Originally introduced in the 17th century, bow tie is one of the major accessories for men that have continually survived the ebbing trends of men’s fashion. It is, and will always stay in vogue for several generations to come.
Hence, if you are someone, who loves to create his own style statement, don an immaculate piece of this sophisticated accessory, right away. But, before you do that, make sure you know how to carry the look, like a dapper man. Here we go –
When to Wear It?
If you take style seriously, you should know that bow tie is a classy thing that oozes elegance out of your personality. So, don’t you dare mistake the look!!
Men knitted bow ties are not just limited to formal occasions, viz. weddings, horse-racing or garden parties; you can also flaunt the look at parties or events, where you need not to put on the so-called ‘formal protocol’. It is an ever green fashion accessory that will keep your debonair personality alive.
While flaunting the look, you cannot just stick to the classic traditional way of tying the bow. You are unique, and you need to stand apart from the crowd. So, do check out some amazing bow shapes or styles that will make the crowd (especially girls) go gaga over your looks.
- The Butterfly: If you are a newbie in the world of bow ties, this is where you should begin with.
- The Diamond Point: If you prefer an asymmetrical look, this is the right style for you.
- The Batwing: It is a slim bow tie with flat ends. Hence, it is best suited at times when you need to put on ‘a less formal’ look.
- The Rounded Club: This is the least formal of all the bow styles that you’ll ever come across in life.
Lastly, Something That Cannot Be Missed!!
Now, when we are at the end of the guide, here’s something very important that cannot be missed.
- Ideal Fabric:Bow ties do come in a variety of fabrics and textures, such as cotton, silk, velvet, worsted wool, ribbed and many more options. However, men’s silk bow ties have the highest demand in the current fashion trend.
- Ideal Colors:Generally, colors like light blues and pinks go very well with the ‘sophisticated bow tie’ look.
- Ideal Prints: Besides the traditional white and black print, you can try out trendy options in geometrical, polka dots, stripes, plaid and quirky prints.
It’s high time that you must look for some lucrative bow ties for men sale online. Have a huge collection and show-off your look, wherever you go!
For more information, pay a visit to Srcavalier.com