logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: candid-book-reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-04-28 06:14
A fun, magical story
Chase 'n' Ana - Ciana Stone

Ana is a witch and is on the run. Chase literally runs into her. Her free spirit pulls Chase in as well as his family. I loved the energy of Ana and her positiveness. Chase accepted her claims as they went along and when it was absolutely necessary, and I gave him credit.

I picked this up free but it is also a Candid Book Review selection. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-04-28 05:29
Fun and dangerous
Craving (Legacy Book 2) - Syneca Featherstone,Ciana Stone,Mary Harris

Ily is supposed to protect her king. When he steps through a portal, she follows, but she forgets about her past. John Luke is a shifter, and their worlds collide when Ily traps John Luke while he is in wolf form. Danger follows as they get to know each other and Ily finally remembers everything. There were moments in this story that I had tears in my eyes, and I had a hard time putting this down when I had to.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-04-05 04:52
spicy but captivating
Outrageous Ladies: A Risqué Regency Romance - Sahara Kelly

This book contains two stories. First up are Charlie and Jordan. Her secrets could send him away from her. Her present life should keep them apart. Jordan only sees a woman that he must have. Her strength of will and controlled exterior make it harder than he thought. Once the walls are broken down, their love for each other transcends the rules.

The second couple are Elizabeth and Spence. They meet up and share a night of passion during Charlie and Jordan's story. This one is shorter but no less captivating. The war keeps them apart for six months. Elizabeth is afraid of her feelings and settles for a man of her family's choice. Spence pulls out all the stops to keep this from happening and gets her to realize her true feelings. I loved both couples and really enjoyed their stories.

I received a copy through Candid Book Review, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-03-05 23:26
Word of Honor (Knights of Honor) (Volume 1) - Alexa Aston

This is a story full of ups and downs. Merryn and Geoffrey have some moments of despair and brutality throughout a life of love. Watching Geoffrey overcome his issues with the help of Merryn's determination and love kept me turning the pages. Just when everything looked rosy, another curve is introduced. I enjoyed the characters, and my heart became engaged in the story as it unfolded. I recommend this story and look forward to more in this series.

I received a copy of this book through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-03-05 17:54
End of series, quick read
Endings and Beginnings: A Risqué Regency Romance (The Gypsy Gentlemen Book 3) - Sahara Kelly

This is a second chance after many years. Annabelle had to run for her life, leaving Fabyan behind. They find each other again and realize their feelings have not changed. There are surprises and danger aplenty on the way to their HEA. There are story lines from the previous stories which get wrapped up in this book. This is a quick read.