logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: candid-book-reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-06-14 02:17
Forced together, but find love along with a mystery and a ghost
Blackmail and the Bride - Sahara Kelly

This is toward the end of the series, but you do not have to read the series to read this one. Cressida is running from scandal, and Richard is forced to pay a debt. With no options, they come together. They made a great couple despite their histories. There is a mystery, a ghost, lots of family, and love that made this a wonderful story to read. The two of them work well together, and I enjoyed them very much.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2018-05-28 17:27
Steamy read, second in series, still waiting for more story
Calling Caralisa - Virginia Nelson

Another quick read in the series. This is Caralisa, Bentley, and Jackson, and how they came together. I enjoyed the different dynamics with this trio. Caralisa had low self-esteem, but Bentley and Jackson were wonderful in how they made her see otherwise. I still hope for more of the world story, so I look forward to more in this series.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Review, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2018-05-13 02:58
Steamy paranormal read, could use more story
Taming Tabitha - Virginia Nelson

Very steamy short read. This is about mates finding each other and giving their all. There is more to the storyline, so I look forward to reading more. Tabitha is unusual for her kind so her mates are unusual as well. Lancaster and Gage are opposites but are what Tabitha needs. I liked them but would prefer more of their story.

review 2018-05-05 01:28
A little too much head hopping, but an enjoyable story nonetheless
Devil's Run - Beverley Oakley

I liked this story though it was a little helter skelter with points of view. Eliza's past comes back and gives her a big reason to get married. Problem: not to the right man. Her belief in fixing the past gave her a strength through unconditional love. Rufus was a good man but had to work through his concept of right and wrong before accepting what was in front of him.

review 2018-04-16 04:25
A second chance at a new life, with a little spanking
Sheriff: His Town. His Laws. His Justice - Maggie Carpenter

This was a quick read with a little spanking. Cooper runs his town his way and yet is an honorable man. Violet's past was an intriguing one with Robin Hood tendencies. The trust and love that grows between these two is quick and forever. I loved their interactions and had moments of tears as stories were revealed. There are so many characters in town that it would be nice to visit here again.