logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: candid-book-reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-06-08 19:07
Troubles in Legacy continue, good read
Yearning: Enchanting the Shifter (Legacy: A Paranormal Series Book 3) - Ciana Stone,Mary Harris

Grace returns to Legacy where her heart had been broken. I loved how she aspired to be the person she once was, to overcome the damage her ex had done to her. She put family first even when she thought she was losing her mind. Beau was a caring and patient man. I enjoyed his interactions with Grace's children and mother. Once Grace accepted Beau and all that she had seen, the strength they had together was nice to see. I enjoyed this story and have enjoyed the series.

I learned of this book through the Candid Book Review group, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-05-25 15:47
Second chance story, good read
Georgia On My Mind - Amanda McIntyre

A second chance/reunion story. I enjoyed the story as Georgia and Justin found their way back to each other. Georgia is a determined woman willing to do what it takes to make her son happy and healthy. Justin is understanding and can admit to his mistakes. I smiled through the story, and there were tears. I recommend this story.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-04-28 06:14
A fun, magical story
Chase 'n' Ana - Ciana Stone

Ana is a witch and is on the run. Chase literally runs into her. Her free spirit pulls Chase in as well as his family. I loved the energy of Ana and her positiveness. Chase accepted her claims as they went along and when it was absolutely necessary, and I gave him credit.

I picked this up free but it is also a Candid Book Review selection. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2017-04-28 05:29
Fun and dangerous
Craving (Legacy Book 2) - Syneca Featherstone,Ciana Stone,Mary Harris

Ily is supposed to protect her king. When he steps through a portal, she follows, but she forgets about her past. John Luke is a shifter, and their worlds collide when Ily traps John Luke while he is in wolf form. Danger follows as they get to know each other and Ily finally remembers everything. There were moments in this story that I had tears in my eyes, and I had a hard time putting this down when I had to.

review 2017-04-05 04:52
spicy but captivating
Outrageous Ladies: A Risqué Regency Romance - Sahara Kelly

This book contains two stories. First up are Charlie and Jordan. Her secrets could send him away from her. Her present life should keep them apart. Jordan only sees a woman that he must have. Her strength of will and controlled exterior make it harder than he thought. Once the walls are broken down, their love for each other transcends the rules.

The second couple are Elizabeth and Spence. They meet up and share a night of passion during Charlie and Jordan's story. This one is shorter but no less captivating. The war keeps them apart for six months. Elizabeth is afraid of her feelings and settles for a man of her family's choice. Spence pulls out all the stops to keep this from happening and gets her to realize her true feelings. I loved both couples and really enjoyed their stories.

I received a copy through Candid Book Review, and this is my unsolicited review.