Brother Printers are known for their performance. But sometimes, Machine Error Code 6A occurs. It is kind of error that hinders the working function of the printer. Creating the troubles in the printer, this technical error stops the printing job in the middle. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the steps to fix Machine Error Code 6A in Brother Printer help.
Ways to resolve Brother Printer Machine Error Code 6A
Here, four methods are given to fix this issue. You can follow any of these.
Method 1: - This is very basic step to remove the error from the brother printer.
- First of all, switch off the printer.
- Next, unplug the power cord.
- After that, leave the printer to stay up to 5 minutes.
- Plug in back and turn on the printer.
- The error can be due to damaged fuser. Check the fuser error. If the fuser is damaged, then replace it with a new one.
Method 3: -
- Turn off the printer and leave the printer for about 10 minutes.
- Then, turn on the printer after 10 minutes holding on the menu key until you see the “parameter unit”.
- Next, press 99 on the printer, then restart the printer and check the error if it is removed or not.
- In this method, first turn off the printer and hold on to the MENU
- After that, turn on the printer and wait for about 5 seconds.
- Then, release the MENU
- Then, press the 9, 1 if you notice the same error. You can also press the button 9, 9.
You can try out any of the method to resolve this error. In case, if any method doesn’t work for you, then dial Brother Customer Service Number for the instant support.