A new release of Apple as a data and privacy portal. It will help you to erroneously correct the private information stored related to your Apple account. It will be carried out in European countries to download all the information that Apple has about you, similar to obtaining a complete record of your service data such as Facebook or Instagram. All countries users can also use this portal to erase Apple id without password. If you also think about it, this publication will help you eliminate your Apple ID.
How to delete your Apple ID?
- First, you must find Apple's data and privacy portal at privacy.apple.com.
- Then enter with your Apple ID and password you want to delete. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you should follow some
- additional steps to verify your identity.
- Now, you must click Continue on the Apple Privacy and ID entry screen.
- Then click on the option Start in the section Delete your account.
- You will now receive a notification from Apple to delete your account.
- Keep in mind that the removal process can take up to seven days to complete.
- When our account is gone, you can access any type of photos, documents and other files stored in iCloud.
- Therefore, before starting this process, you must make sure to follow the steps given, such as backing up your data and logging out of your devices.
- You must select a reason for the deletion and then click on the Continue option.
- Then, you must make some screens that allow you to see the information about the deletion of the account. Yes, it's not that important, but Apple wants to make sure you want to delete the account.
- Then you must accept the Terms and conditions of elimination.
- Then, select a contact form you want to use to retrieve account status updates.
- Now you have done all the steps.
- Finally, Apple will give you an updated access code that you must print or save a copy of.
- It will help you verify your identity if you need to contact Apple Support. It can also help you cancel the removal process.
- Go to the next screen and write that unique code to confirm that you have it.
- Finally, you will receive another message that says you cannot access anything from Apple.
- Then you must click on the red Delete account button.
- Here you have finished all the steps.
- Remember, it can take up to seven days to completely delete the account. During this period, you can move to the Apple Data and Privacy portal, and you can see a notification on the right side of the screen that will indicate that the deletion of your account is in process.
- You will receive an Apple message to the contact method that will confirm that your account is being deleted. If you wish to cancel this deletion, you can connect with the customer service and provide them with your unique identification code provided for verification. They will help you stop this process.
However, you must do so within one week before completing the elimination process.