In the present era, we totally depend on electronic devices to complete our work. The printer is an electronic device that will help you to print your documents and text with ease. You can easily solve this printout your documents with the aid of HP Printer. Apart from printing, you can also use this device to scan your text and images. But sometimes due to technical errors, your printer’s scanner occurs some error such as HP Error Code 0x00000015. It shows that something is wrong within the scanner, and it is not working accurately. There is no need to worried about this error to fix HP error code 0x00000015. If you have the same problem with your printer’s scanner, then you can take assistance from this blog. This Blog will help you to solve the HP error code in less period of time. For more help, you can also contact the experts at HP printer technical support phone number. The experts are always with you to solve your problems in a secure way.
The best solutions to Fix HP error code 0x00000015
Several causes are responsible for this error code. This is an irritating problem for users. If you are facing the same issue, then don’t waste your time and fix this problem. Here the experts provide some solutions for your help. So, you can easily fix this issue without any difficulty by following the given methods.
Method 1. Switch on the HP scanner
- First of all, you need to replace the power cable from the printing machine while the printer is on.
- Replace any cables connected to the printing machine and thus wait for at least 15 seconds.
- Now, connect the printing machine directly to the wall outlet.
- Plug back the cables and let the printing macing be on by it.
- Manually turn it on, if the printing machine does not switch on by itself.
Method 2. Check the functions of the scanner
- Check whether your printing machine is properly connected or not.
- Make sure that the printing machine is able to make copies of it.
- Check whether the printing machine is directly connected to the wall outlet or not.
Method 3. Stop windows image acquisition option
- Press the start option by entering the command “services.msc.”
- Hit the Enter key and look for the two tabs named “ Extended” and “ standard.”
- Select the standard option and thus right-click on “shell HW Detect.”
- Press stop option to find “ windows image Acquisition.
- Then right-click on it and thus select stop.
- In the last start both of the services by right-clicking followed by pressing the start option.
Through the help of the above steps, you can easily solve your problems one by one without wasting your precious time. If you have any query and questions regarding the same, then you will be able to contact the experts. To connect the experts, we will provide the phone number for hp printer support. The experts are present 24*7 at your service to solve your problems.