Juniper certified professionals demonstrate a thorough understanding of networking technology and Juniper Networks platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Following are the essential responsibilities of a Juniper Network Certified Internet specialist:
- They should be able to implement advanced system operation, configuration, and troubleshooting procedure
- To routing the different protocols based on the organizational requirements - BGP, OSPF, and IS-IS
- JNCIS should follow the clients routing policy
- Implement the MPLS across the company’s network infrastructure
- To perform the multicast protocol
- To ensure the network security of router and network
- To perform the router and network management
- To implement the VPNs for the business network.