The celebration of Raksha Bandhan does not simply end with the sister tying the sacred thread of Rakhi on the wrist of her beloved brother. Her brother is undoubtedly cold and emotion-less in her mind, infact a bonafide tough guy with a heart of steel who pays no attention to his sister. This all changes as the occasion of Raksha Bandhan comes. See how his heart melts with joy and affection for his sister, as she ties the thread of Rakhi on his wrist. He showers her with the best gifts and presents, delighting her.
Raksha Bandhan messages
The day of Raksha Bandhan is as joyous as it is auspicious. Gifts and treats are exchanged by both, a brother and his sister, as everyone in the family celebrates with joy. What is more memorable to a brother than receiving a heart touching message from his sister on this day? Messages that express her delight and happiness, and express her reverence for his presence in her life. Here are some of the messages –
- I may have seemed overly fussy, or protective, when you were a kid. But as an elder sister I feel obligated to do so. No matter how old you are, you will always be my little brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- In our childhood we were so happy and full of life. I wish we could return to those days once again. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- Waking up in the middle of the night and crying after I had a horrible nightmare, was a near everyday routine when I was a kid. If it weren’t for you angrily shaking me and telling me that it was only a dream, I would have never slept. Thank you and happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.
- Maybe I cried a lot when I was a kid when you beat me in chess. But was there ever a dull moment? I do not believe so. Either way, happy Raksha Bandhan, bro!
- I remember you had once scolded me for making you worry after I returned home at 10 PM. I shrugged that off then, but now I realize the worry you had to go through. Sorry and happy Raksha Bandhan, bro!
- I still have not figured out how you manage to get through the man-hole and pull me out when I had fallen into it. But it does not matter how anymore. Thank you, and happy Raksha bandhan!
- No matter how impossible the situation is, I can always rely upon you to bail me out of it. Thank you, sister!
- No matter how happy or dejected, your antics always cheered me up. Happy Raksha Bandhan little sister!