In this report,we studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rehabilitation Robotics market for 2018-2023.
Rehabilitation Robotics is a field of research dedicated to understanding and augmenting rehabilitation through the application of robotic devices. Rehabilitation robotics includes development of robotic devices tailored for assisting different sensorimotor functions (e.g. arm, hand, leg, ankle), development of different schemes of assisting therapeutic training, and assessment of sensorimotor performance (ability to move) of patient; here, robots are used mainly as therapy aids instead of assistive devices. Rehabilitation using robotics is generally well tolerated by patients, and has been found to be an effective adjunct to therapy in individuals suffering from motor impairments, especially due to stroke.
The technical barriers of Rehabilitation Robotics are relatively high, resulting in high level concentration degree. The key companies in Rehabilitation Robotics market are AlterG, Hocoma and Ekso Bionics, etc. The enterprises are concentrated in USA and Europe. USA is the largest production and sales country, occupied about 30% of global sales market in 2017.
According to applications, Rehabilitation Robotics is used in sports and orthopedic medicine, neurorehabilitation and military strength training. In 2017, rehabilitation robotics for sports and orthopedic medicine occupied more than 60.9% of total amount.
According to types, rehabilitation robotics is split into lower extremity rehabilitation robotics, upper extremity rehabilitation robotics and exoskeleton rehabilitation robotics, lower extremity rehabilitation robotics is the largest market with the share of 52.3% in 2017.
Over the next five years, our projects that Rehabilitation Robotics will register a 19.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 230 million by 2023, from US$ 78 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Rehabilitation Robotics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size,We considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Segmentation by application:
- Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
- Military Strength Training
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Ekso Bionics
- Focal Meditech
- Honda Motor
- Instead Technologies
- SF Robot
- Rex Bionics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rehabilitation Robotics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rehabilitation Robotics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rehabilitation Robotics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rehabilitation Robotics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Rehabilitation Robotics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports