Pregnancy is a fabulous thing women can ever feel in her life. Every day is a new day and new hopes for her excitement and urge to meet her baby. While early days of pregnancy needs extra care as the other ones and regarded as one of the crucial parts of the pregnancy where your baby gets heartbeats, get organs, moves which can be seen in ultrasounds. Some essentials things which the expected mother should always take care of during the early days are:
1. Keep happy no matter what the situation you are in. As happy you will be in pregnancy happier your baby will be not only in the womb but after the delivery
2. Although some women have a higher impact on the symptoms while some merely feel their Pregnancy. Some have more food aversions while some women's appetite diminishes. Always make sure you eat nutritious food all the way through your pregnancy which directly feeds your baby to add up to his growth.
3. Always go for brisk walking, static cyclic or light exercises if you have a normal pregnancy, but if said for bed rest avoid doing same.
4. There are very clear guidelines on what over the counter medications and prescription medications are safe and unsafe to take in pregnancy. (pregnancy weight gain calculator) Your prenatal provider should have a list available for you and there are many reputable resources online that also provide detailed lists. Always ask your doctor or midwife first before taking any medication.
5. Drink plenty of water and always hydrate your body to the best all through your pregnancy.
6. If you are working and into sitting jobs take a break after every 3–4 hours and walk so that you should prevent back pain.
7. Caffeine is safe in small quantities (1–2 caffeinated beverages daily). There is no scientific evidence that NutraSweet (aspartame) or other sugar substitutes are harmful in pregnancy.
8. Avoid papaya and Pineapple completely as they can cause uterine contractions and create complications and can lead to abnormal bleeding.
Avoid anxiety and stress. Always keep in mind that you are directly connected to your baby so you think and feel same is your baby going through. So stay calm and subside negativity.