logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe - Sabrina Darby
The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe
by: (author)
3.59 85
Sabrina Darby,NOOK Book (eBook), English-language edition,Pub by HarperCollins Publishers on 07-31-2012
Sabrina Darby,NOOK Book (eBook), English-language edition,Pub by HarperCollins Publishers on 07-31-2012
show less
Format: kindle
ISBN: 9780062230713 (0062230719)
Publisher: Avon
Pages no: 100
Edition language: English
Bookstores:
Community Reviews
The Window Seat on a Rainy Day
The Window Seat on a Rainy Day rated it
0.0 The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe
Well, the title was half right. This story was short. And even though the author was a bit clever with a different type of story set-up it wasn’t quite a fascinating read. But it was still pretty good.The title character Angelina Whitcombe is a character we’ve seen many times before; the actress ...
fr_larsson
fr_larsson rated it
Angelina leaves the failure of her theater career in London, taking an assignment as a temporary mistress to Captain John Martin, ordered and paid for by his mother. John´s mother is troubled and afraid he´s never going to take a wife, so she commissions an actress to seduce him and make him ready t...
What Were You Expecting?
What Were You Expecting? rated it
4.0
This is a smart retelling of an old tale. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but I really ended up enjoying it. Both Angelina and John are broken. As they spend time together, their wounds open, then begin to heal. I enjoyed that just as much as the romance.
jmihalik
jmihalik rated it
3.0 The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe
2.5 stars. Short? Yes. Fascinating? Ehhh, no. Kindle book is deceiving because the book ends at approximately 60%. The remaining 40%? Five (yes, five) excerpts from other books.
Manga Maniac Cafe
Manga Maniac Cafe rated it
4.0
Quick, satisfying read. The emotionally damaged protagonists find healing and love with each other, after they both retreated from society's criticism.Full review soon at www.mangamaniaccafe.com
Other editions (2)
Books by Sabrina Darby
On shelves
Share this Book
Need help?