logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Year One - Nora Roberts, Julia Whelan
Year One
by: (author) (author)
5.00 10
A stunning new novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author?an epic of hope and horror, chaos and magic, and a journey that will unite a desperate group of people to fight the battle of their lives…It began on New Year’s Eve.The sickness came on suddenly, and spread quickly. The fear... show more
A stunning new novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author?an epic of hope and horror, chaos and magic, and a journey that will unite a desperate group of people to fight the battle of their lives…It began on New Year’s Eve.The sickness came on suddenly, and spread quickly. The fear spread even faster. Within weeks, everything people counted on began to fail them.
show less
ISBN: 9781531834494
Publisher: Brilliance Audio
Edition language: English
Series: Chronicles of The One (#1)
Bookstores:
Community Reviews
Evaine's Books, Books and More Books
Evaine's Books, Books and More Books rated it
4.5 Year One by Nora Roberts - My Thoughts
I absolutely loved it! I'd been dying to read it and was thrilled when it finally went on sale last week - for a day. I cannot justify $15.99 for a book. Not really. So I waited. This book had everything I love about post-apocalyptic type stories. It had characters that make you want to root fo...
jbarrett5 book reviews, etc
jbarrett5 book reviews, etc rated it
4.0
Year One by Nora RobertsBook starts out overseas a couple has attended end of the year celebrations with family and return to NY after the first.The husband becomes deadly sick and gives it to his wife who also dies soon after. The daughter is pregnant with twins and her husband has died from the vi...
Hooked on Books
Hooked on Books rated it
5.0 Year One
I don't know how Nora Roberts does it! Man she can crank out one book after the other, from any genre she wants, and they are all good! & not just good-really good! Year One is no different! I thought the story was excellent and the audio performance was too. I'm glad she branched out into the post-...
Jennifer's BooOOOoooks
Jennifer's BooOOOoooks rated it
4.5 Year One
Holy cow...I really enjoyed this. It was a total departure from what I'm used to from Nora Roberts (the In Death books included), but yet still felt like a Nora Roberts book. When the world is hit with a fast acting virus, nearly 80% of the world's population is eradicated. The other 20% are immun...
Mike Finn
Mike Finn rated it
3.5 "Year One - Chronicles of the One #1" by Nora Roberts
Year one is sort of urban fantasy twist on "The Stand". It tracks the path of groups of survivors of "The Doom", a virus which kills anyone who is not immune. As billions die, some of the immune discover latent magical powers and find themselves drawn to The Dark or The Light. It's an easy to read...
Other editions (7)
Books by Julia Whelan
Books by Nora Roberts
On shelves
Share this Book
Need help?