Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discipline - Chris Owen, Jodi Payne
by: (author) (author)
4.50 15
Format: ebook
ISBN: 9781603700139 (1603700137)
Publisher: Torquere Press
Pages no: 186
Edition language: English
Series: Deviations (#3)
Community Reviews
Elci - reading is so her thing.
Elci - reading is so her thing. rated it
Dear Noah and Tobias, thanks for the hours of (reading) pleasure, btw Paris was awesome.
Nic Starr
Nic Starr rated it
This third book in the series had me reading from start to finish in almost one sitting. Although I found it less gripping than the earlier books, it was still difficult to put down and the end came up suddenly. The abrupt end, with Phantom playing a major part, was frustrating but luckily I had the...
Eve rated it
Much as I enjoy these characters, and as I think the sex between them is hot, I just need more plot in my books. This book felt like it was 80% sex, with the other 20% being the depressing death of a beloved minor character. It was nice to spend more time with Tobias and Noah, but honestly, I had ...
The Book High
The Book High rated it
3.5 starsThis one was good, and it was delightful to get to see the relationship between Tobias and Noah deepen even further, but for some reason this one didn't hold my attention like the first two. I ended up skimming a lot of the sex scenes (and there were a LOT).Phantom just breaks my heart. He'...
Leontine's Book Realm
Leontine's Book Realm rated it
There was nothing stopping me now, I was so connected with each character that I had to find out how Tobias and Noah’s vacation to France would go. Aside from the fact that their initial contract was at an ending and negotiations would start again, Tobias wanted them to move in together and have a m...
Other editions (2)
Books by Chris Owen
Books by Jodi Payne
On shelves
Share this Book
Need help?