Anthology Average is 3 stars out of 5
1. Wolf’s Law by Cheyenne McCray. Okay story about a werewolf coming upon a woman sold into slavery and falling in love/lust. 3 stars.
2. Scarlet Sweet by Anya Bast. The fae separate to separate planets and find themselves in dire straights. One has the potential to be "embraced" which makes her something more and maybe finding someone more. Good story. 3 stars.
3. Writers Unblocked by Diana Hunter. A couple who have been married for two years finally come clean about what floats their boat. 3 stars.
3. Looking Forward by Mary Wine. Colonists come to a planet and one of the women becomes an unwanted widow until the planet's inhabitants get a look at her. Good story. 3-1/2 stars.
4. Raptor's Prey by Delilah Devlin. He's part of a dream but he's not. They have sex in these dreams but she's not sure if it's real because he ended one talk with a really cryptic remark. And what's up with the hawk? 2-1/2 stars.
5. Voyeurs Overexposed by Sherri L. King. People living under Earth's crust fight evil and try to stop humans from finding out. One of the Shikar meets a photographer who took pictures of a battle. Why they sent this girl, I have no idea. Okay story. 3 stars.