Cards in hand: cat
6/4/20 Roll 5:
31. BL square
36. Read a book that involves travel to Europe, or that has an image of any European city or monument on the cover, or that the letters of the title can spell the name of any European city* that I visited on my trip *Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Geneva, Rome, Florence, Venice & Barcelona.
9. Read a book that includes a visit to a museum, a concert, a library, or a park, or that the authors name begins with one of the letters in R-E-L-A-X.
14. The Patagonia Star: Read a book set in Central or South America, or by an author from any country in Central or South America.
6/2/20 Roll 4:
21. The cat: Roll again & hold card to play later; be the cat. Read whatever the hell you want.
26. How? Read a book that is science fiction or a book with the word "how" in the title.
Book: Anthology with half of the stories being sci-fi. For some reason, I had thought they were all going to be sci-fi. The sci-fi stories were the longer ones and the name of the book comes from one of them (although surprisingly the cover art is for a different one of the sci-fi stories). 154 pages, so $2.00.