This will be the first month I'm including tv shows and podcasts as well! June was also a great reading month:
- Animal Farm (Complete novels #1) by George Orwell 5/5★ review
- The Heir by Kiera Cass 4.5/5★ review
- The Wizard Of Oz by L. Frank Baum 5/5★ review
- Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen 4.5/5★ review
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare 5/5
- Lying Out Loud (The Duff #2) by Kody Keplinger 3/5★ review
- Looking For Alaska by John Green (re-read) 5/5★ review
- Anna Karenina (first 175 pages out of 800) by Leo Tolstoy
As you can see I'm still reading Anna Karenina. I'm hoping to finish it this month!
What I've watched this month:
I've re-watched season 4 of One Tree Hill: it's one of my favorite tv shows and it was all about finish high school which I did last month as well, so it was very sentimental to watch haha.
I also started watching Suits and I've completed season 1 and 2. I really, really like this show so far and I cannot wait to continue!
I've watched one movie this month: I Love You. Beth Cooper. It's about this guy who has to give a graduation speech and he's in love with this girl but he never said anything to her and now it's his last change to do so. It was really funny! Here's the trailer:
I also decided to re-watch Gossip Girl. Now I'm on S01E6. :)
Podcast I've been listening to:
I've never listened to a podcast, but Karina made a video about her favorites and because I have to walk (I deliver post twice a week) for about 6 hours a week I decided to listen to one. I've listened to the first four episodes of Call Your Girlfriend and I'm loving it so far! Is about two friends/journalists that live a few miles (a few, lol) from each other and they talk about stuff.
Hoe many books have you read this month and which one was your favorite?