1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading? - Yeah, my bed or my couch! Best lighting in my house so I can keep reading longer until I absolutely have to get up to turn on a light.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? - Both, but I try to use a bookmark if I can.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop reading after a chapter / certain number of pages? - I have to set a page goal, usually to the next hundred.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? - If it’s an ebook, yes. I would never eat and read a physical book at the same time. I don’t trust myself like that.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading? - Music! I like to pull up long playlists and read till they’re done.
6. One book at a time or several at once? - Both. Usually several, but I’ll drop other books for an important one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere? - Everywhere!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? - Silently in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? - Nope! Sometimes I skim but then I feel bad and read the passage fully.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new? - Like new!
11. Do you write in your books? - Absolutely not.