logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: PNR/UF: A little about me... (if you want)
back to group
Hallo, everyone! Feel free to share as much or as little as you wish about yourself. :)

To start, I'm yet another GR refugee, currently 'in transit' as I slowly figure out BL and get settled in. I'm one of the co-mods of Kindle Smut on GR (so of course, started a sister group here). Altho I read a wide range of romance, PNR is admittedly a heavy favorite, with Kresley Cole being just one of my all-time favorite authors.

Give me a bit to recover from being caught off-guard at how quickly BL got discussion rooms up and running, OK? Then we can work together to build this group and get some stuff started. ^.^
Hallo, Courtnie & LOL @ your examples of 'great fiery blaze'... :)
Hi, I'm Christina, also known as readtoomuch or rtm. UF and PNR are two of my favorite genres, so I'm excited to join this group so we can share and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of these genres. Lol.
Hello all I'm Lacie otherwise known as Rainy or Rainydayz. PNR and UF are also my favorite genres. I just realized that the groups were up so I thought I'd check some out. Glad to find you here already. I was actually in the kindle smut group on goodreads. Favorites books would be hard to pick but a few are: Dark Hunters, Argeneau, Mercy Thompson and Lords of the Underworld. :)
Reply to post #6 (show post):

Hey, guys! Welcome. I'm working on getting some basic threads up so feel free to start chatting or asking, OK? :)
Hello! It's so nice that there are groups here. I was missing that aspect as the only stuff I've been seeing on GR are posts on the big giant thread. I'm a big fan of UF/PNR and some of my favorite authors are Patricia Briggs, Kelley Armstrong, Ilona Andrews, Stacia Kane, Rachel Caine, and Kim Harrison. Oh, there's more to the list - I could go on for a while.

I do read other genres as well - sci fi/fantasy/romantic suspense/thrillers - pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
I'm still on GR as well, but it looks like I'll be here more.
Welcome, Sharon & AH. Yep, awesome to so quickly have a communal gathering place for specific things. :)
Hello, I'm Jennifer (aka Murder by Death) and a GR refugee. The vast majority of my reading is Cozy Mystery, but in second place would be Paranormal. I'm still learning what's called UF and what's called PNR - I always just picked up books about ghosts, witches, vamps, weres, etc. that looked good. I don't like anything too dark or gritty, but some that I've loved have been Darynda Jones, Patricia Briggs, Chloe Neill, and Kalayna Price. Patricia Briggs is about as 'dark' as I can go.

I'm really looking forward to finding more reads and getting to know everyone here!
Hi, I'm Rachel, another person from Goodreads. I'm hoping this will become more user friendly since it's nice to chat to other people with similar tastes to mine. (And people who don't think I'm weird because of my reading tastes!) I'm a fan of paranormal romance and urban fantasy.
Hiya, Murder & Rachel, welcome! I too hope that BL becomes more user-friendly (altho, in my case, it's also a matter of my being site-friendly ^.^) so that I can spend more time reading & discussing books, as opposed to trying to figure out why a link suddenly disappeared again (totally my fault, just don't know how). Also, my imported books are hating me for being such a baby. :)
Hi all I'm another refugee from GR. My name is Cindy a lot has changed in 2 weeks been really sick finally came up for air & OMG there's groups YAY!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to reading & discussing. Waves Hi. Love PNR & UF.
Hiya, Cindy, glad that you're feeling better! With so little functionality, we can't really do much except chat right now so you have plenty of time to catch up on all the new stuff from BL. :)
Hello everybody :) I also still have an account on GR, but I opened my BL account in May, I think. I'm very happy there's a group feature now, even if I'm not the most active group participant...
I love PNR/UF, and my faves have already been mentioned, I Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter, Rachel Caine, J.R. Ward, Nalini Singh, Kim Harrison, and more are on my auto-buy list.
I look forward to getting to know everybody, and maybe also to get some more book suggestions!
Hi all. =) I'm Cassie, and I'm also a goodreads refugee. So far I'm liking BL a lot and it's quite possible I'll love here more than GR once they add some more features. UF/PNR are my main reading material. Love anything paranormal. Some of my favorite authors are Nalini Singh, Kresley Cole, Stacia Kane, Seanan McGuire and Karen Marie Moning.

Hope to get to know you all and look forward to the discussions.
Hi Cassie :) Nice to meet you! We love all the same authors - I look forward to reading your reviews and discussing books with you!
Need help?