Are you using AOL desktop gold software on your Windows/MAC system?
But, using this software frustrates you with various problems. You try to solve this problem with different ways, but failed;
You no need to worry; In this post we will discuss each and every problem’s solution on desktop gold software that users face while using.
This is very common that we are stuck with many problems while using AOL software like download error, update problems, slow speed issues and more.
Let’s start with AOL desktop gold problems with their troubleshooting tips.
Summary of AOL Gold Problems - User Might Face
Here's a list of AOL gold problems that users might come across while using AOL software.
- Download Error
- When AOL desktop gold software not responding
- AOL gold freezes up
- AOL desktop gold keeps crashing
- Error 205 on desktop gold software
- AOL gold software working slow
- Automatic update not working on AOL
- Address book missing from desktop
- Problems with AOL forced upgrade
- Can’t login into AOL desktop account using Microsoft Outlook
Now it is time to troubleshoot desktop gold problems with their solutions. In case, you have different problems or do not find an exact solution in this post related to your issue then contact experts.
Solutions On AOL Gold Problems
Follow step by step troubleshooting tips to resolve AOL gold software problems.
Problem 1: AOL Desktop Gold Error 205
When you open your desktop gold application for any purpose, you will see an error message “AOL desktop gold 205 error”.
This error happens due to incomplete installation of desktop software. So, make sure its installation process on AOL.
You also see this error because you don’t shut down your system properly, due this your system file corrupt or stops working, give error messages.
Make sure also internet connectivity and system requirements for AOL.
To resolve this problem step by step, read recommend guide can’t fix AOL desktop gold error 205
Problem 2: AOL Desktop Gold Keeps Crashing
When you see AOL desktop gold keeps crashing after upgrading it to Windows 10 then check out below steps to remove problems from your system.
- Update your AOL gold software with latest version
- Remove any bug by scanning your whole Computer system.
- Disable firewall and third party software if they interrupt AOL gold software.
- Next, close down all the programs and restart your system to fix the problem.
Problem 3: Get Back AOL Icon On Desktop Gold
You are surprised when you find your AOL gold icon missing from the desktop screen.
- Might be your desktop gold icon accidentally deleted from you!!
If not, find out the missing icon performing basic troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure your software has been updated. If not, immediately update it.
- Verify Windows update settings. Make sure your Windows PC is up to date.
- If your desktop icon is not located in the system tray then reinstall AOL gold software.
Problem 4: Address Book Missing from Desktop
You find your AOL address book missing from desktop gold, this can appear due to some technical issues.
Sometimes server issues cause missing AOL contacts.
To fix this problem, first off, check your internet connection whether working properly or not.
You should try to login into web-mail with the correct email address and password.
Sync your address book with desktop gold to fix the problem.
If not working, just uninstall the app and again download AOL gold software on Windows system with the latest update version.
Problem 5: Clear Browser Cache on AOL Desktop Gold
To resolve AOL gold issue, clear browser cache. May this help you to get rid of AOL issues. So, if you don’t have idea how to clear browser cache then focus on given steps:
- Launch AOL desktop gold software.
- Sign into your account authenticated credentials i.e. username and password.
- Click Settings -> Click browser -> Security Tab -> Clear Footprints Now
- Select the data that you want to clear and click on Clear Footprints.
I hope these recommended solutions on desktop gold problems will definitely help you to remove such types of issues. If you find any difficulty with any troubleshooting steps then take help from experts.