Got the last of July's reviews done and read 15% of The Johnstown Flood. 8 hours done. Signing off as I have laundry to do tonight, so reading will continue even though the read-a-thon will be over.
Finished Mystic Park and wrote 8 reviews/linked to COYER last night. Finished The Hens this morning and ran errands. Now reading The Johnstown Flood, which is on my list for August so I get a head start.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Brandon, Suffolk (East Anglia), UK
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing Mystic Park
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Didn't plan food or drinks for this go around.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am back to reading fiction after my six week non-fiction binge. Second time this year it has happened.
5) This is our VERY first Reverse Readathon! How does it feel in your time zone?
Honestly, this was easier to do than starting at 1pm on a Saturday. Friday night to Saturday night gives me more wiggle room to get household chores done and still read.
1. What are you reading right now?
The Johnstown Flood
2. How many books have you read so far?
2, but both were started before the read-a-thon. Total of 5 hours and 50 minutes.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Getting a head start on Flood to jumpstart August's reading.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Pre-planned interruptions, so I made sure to bring a book with me.
5. What surprises you most about the Reverse Readathon so far?
How quickly the hours are going by.