logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: for-review
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-11-14 06:51
Happy
Even The Score (Entangled Brazen) (Tall, Dark, and Texan) - Kate Meader

Tess and Hunter first met when he was about to marry her best friend.  Calling off the wedding, Tess was blamed since someone had to tell Hunter the bride left.  Now, when they see one another again there is more than surprise in store.

Hunter had no idea the woman he grabbed before she could fall was responsible for his years of misery.  He only knew she felt like she belonged there in his arms.  Since she is an actress, she is the perfect one to ask to be his fake fiance.

This is a great start to a very sexy series.  The banter is really good.  The pace of the story moves along nice and steady.  The sexy times are just burning the sheets hot.  This is a great read.  I give this book a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This copy was given by Netgalley and its publishers, for an honest review only.

review 2018-11-14 06:45
Maturity
Rend - Roan Parrish

This is book #2 in Riven series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader understanding and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading series in order.

Matt meets Rhys thinking he would be an amazing one night stand.  To his surprise, there is something more there.  Now he must learn to fight for what he has.

Rhys knows saying the wrong thing will scare Matt away.  He cannot help how he feels.  So he keeps Matt any way he can.

This story caught me by surprise.  As a breath of fresh air.  The men must learn to put each other above the rest, even with odds against them.  I loved the sincere feelings that came across.  The real search for the one who can love you most.  I give this book a 3/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review by Netgalley and its publishers.

review 2018-11-14 06:10
Finally
Rebound - Eden Finley

This is book #2.5, in the Fake Boyfriend series.  This story is a Free Read through Insta-Freebie.  It can be read as a standalone, but my recommendations is that you read this amazing series in order.

Wyatt and Aron have been friends since they met in college.  He had a serious crush on Aron back in the first couple years in college.  Then he realized they would be friends and gave up.

Aron is very thankful for his group of friends.  He is especially grateful for Wyatt.  They have been a support for one anther for almost a decade.  Can he take a chance and show he loves him more?

This series is just getting better and better.  I found this book to be short, sexy and sweet.  I love the characters.  I also love how loyal and sincere the friendships come across.   I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This copy was provided by the author.

review 2018-11-14 06:05
The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions #4) - Ella Frank

This is book #4, in the Confessions series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  To avoid spoilers, and fully understand the series, I recommend reading this series in order.

This story checks in to our threesome and where they are in their relationship the summer after they got together.  With Robbie's birthday coming up, he is getting major phone calls from his Mom, wanting him to come home for a visit.  He is nervous to bring his boyfriends home and the reception they will receive.

Julien and Priest want to meet Robbie's family.  They are just waiting for him to be ready.  With his birthday being the motivation - the plan is set in motion.  Can they show him they are ready for forever too?

This feels like a final installment or summary, if you will, of where the men are now.  Together, as they should be.  I was thrilled to jump back in to our favorite group and see some familiar faces!  This was a great read and a good book.  I give this a 5/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

text 2018-11-14 01:45
As it will give them full comfortability

This why it is so mandatory to buy a great pair which perfect fits and gives the best comfort from the beginning.In today’s world everything is about mass commercialization. Because of these fibres one can feel the smoothness and comfortability. The most important thing to remember while doing yoga is that you need to control your movements such as stretching and reaching. As it will give them full comfortability and success when moving their controlled movements.

These pants are made of cotton and spandex. It is very important for one to stay focus and calm while doing the yoga for the best possible result. One major example is special workout apparel. But using of wrong clothing will blow this and making everything go in vain.Yoga pants for both menand women are available in the market. Yoga apparel is created so that it can help you stay focus without any disturbance or uneasiness. Some people just workout in their shorts and tee. And sometimes it does become very hard and difficult to know which one is worth paying and garment steamer Manufacturers which one is not. Many cases it has been seen that not using special clothes for yoga can give you disfigured toes, crimped bellies and even unhappy shoulders with the use of clothes which are not meant for using while doing yoga. One thing everyone is aware of is the fact that styles do come and go. So people who are concern about their body and health, they should always go with these special clothes while doing yoga.You will see that advertisers will do anything and everything to sell their products.

Theseapparel are made of natural fibres like cotton, blends of hemp and bamboo as well. When you are wearing something which gives you comfortability and makes you look attractive, then one cannot help but feel the best in them or whatever they are doing like yoga. If you want the best result while doing yoga, always use these special clothes. Do not use any other apparel apart from these special yoga clothes.It has been seen that women arefussy than men when it comes to yoga pants and if their pants do not give them the perfect fit, then they will not wear them. But when you are doing yoga it involves for you to wear special yoga clothes. You will find boot cut and flared styles which are trending now. Using these pants while doing yoga can help you a lot in your controlled movements which normally your shorts won’t.. They also have different styles and designs. With the help of these clothes one can easily move the body during controlled movements which are the features of yoga