Installing Antivirus on our computer is important. The reason behind this is that different files we store in our computer, the different programs we run in our computer, the different uploading and downloading process lead to a situation when our system freezes because of the virus, cache, and cookies and overloaded memory. But do you know even antivirus lead to a situation when our computer slows down! Now, Panda Antivirus is one of the most talked about brand, but there are different issues related to this like Panda Antivirus slowing down the computer. This type of major problems needs a permanent solution. Read this article, maybe you could find the solution to this issue! We have mentioned here different issues that cause different troubles. It is also been described that specifically, the solution to this problem is! You can have a look at this article!
Panda Antivirus Slows the Computer: What to do?
If the Panda Antivirus is leading to the slowing down of a computer, then this particular problem needs to be resolved easily. There are three ways of resolving this issue. The steps are given below:
Don’t forget to check the intensity of the scan!
- There is different Antivirus that helps in changing the intensity of scanning. Now, if your Antivirus allows you to change the intensity of the scan, then you should definitely do it because it might reduce the chances of your computer running slow. On the other hand, there is different Antivirus that does not allow changing his scan intensity. For those the steps are given below:
- First of all open your Antivirus, console by clicking on the associated icon named Windows notification area
- Now, the Antivirus program is opened on your screen. Now, from the menu selects control center, settings or properties or anything that sounds similar
- Now, look for ‘advanced settings option’
- Look for scan settings or scan quality
- Look for a checkbox or maybe drop down menu, which eventually allows scanning the intensity.
Change the occurrence of scanning!
- Click on the associated icon with the Panda Antivirus, in the windows notification program
- Antivirus program opens. From there select settings, properties or control settings.
- In the panda antivirus console window, in the settings or Advanced setting action, select scheduler or something similar to this
- In the current schedule of scanning, modify the scan schedule. The scan could be just run at least, once every 2 or 3 days.
Check how much RAM is installed and is available.
- First of all, you have to change when and how the scan occurs
- Change the intensity of scanning.
- These are the three ways by which the problem of Panda Antivirus slowing down computer could be solved. Have a look!
We hope this article is helpful for you and helps you to solve all the issues related to this problem. If you have any issues regarding this topic or maybe you think you have more questions to ask, you can definitely contact Panda Customer Service number. And, the number can be availed from the website called GetHumanHelp.