1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
A. Not really. Life has gotten so busy that I have simply stopped picking a single place or time for reading. I just try cramming as much of reading as I can in a day, which means I will read on the toilet, in bed, while commuting to and from work, in the time it takes my work PC to become unstuck etc.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
A. Since I received a few of these from Paperback Emporium, Notebookush, and Liberty Books, I have started using them. I am getting better at it not grabbing just anything and using it like a bookmark as I used to do before.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
A. No, that is a lie; I can stop whenever I want to. Not wanting to stop is something else altogether.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
A. If I am reading on the Nook/Kobo, then there is a high possibility that I'd be munching on one thing or sipping on something else.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
A. Often but it mostly depends on the kind of book I am reading. If things are getting too complicated, then I don't want any distractions.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
A. Either or both. At the moment, this is what my Currently Reading shelf looks like:
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
A. Like I said, anywhere, everywhere!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
A. I didn't even know when silent reading in the van to and from work turned into me silently mouthing the words. Put together so many people and they are bound to talk but I try picturing how silly I look to discourage myself.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
A. Both, if after repeated attempts, a book will fail to hold my interest.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
A. New, of course!
11. Do you write in your books?
A. Yes but I use a pencil. I'm not a complete monster, y'know?