If you are unable to login to the SHP app (Secure Home platform) on your mobile devices with your current account then this article will help you to resolve your McAfee login issues when you try to login via www.mcafee.com/activate.
When your login fails and you see a Network error then you might see on the following dialog box appears on the screen:-
- “Create an account” dialog box
- “Password Recovery” dialog box
- “Email account validation” dialog box
There can be multiple solutions to resolve the McAfee login issues when you try to login via mcafee activate.
Elaborated solutions to resolve the McAfee login issues
In order to resolve the login issues with McAfee activate, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
In case you see a Network error on your connected device, then make sure that:
- Your device has internet connectivity
You can try browsing any website from the device.
- If your device is unable to connect to the Internet then, you can resolve your device’s connectivity issues and then try to login to McAfee Secure Home Platform.
- The SHP router has internet connectivity
You can try to browse a website from a device that is connected to the SHP router.
- If the connected SHP router is unable to work then, you can restart the router> wait for a while and then try to log in to SHP again.
Note: If the above solution, doesn’t work to resolve your McAfee login issue, then you can proceed to the Solution 2 mentioned below.
If you see a dialog box on the screen with a message, “Create Account” after you log in, then it means that the SHP is not linked with the McAfee activate the account you used to log in. To rectify this, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Make sure you are logging in to your account with the correct credentials.
- If you do not remember the McAfee login credentials then it is suggested to click on “Create Account” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you still have McAfee login issues, then you can proceed to understand the third solution, which is mentioned below:-
If you see a dialog box appearing on-screen with a message, “Email Account Validation” or a “Password Recovery” dialog box, then you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Make sure your device is connected to the SHP Wi-Fi network, for this, you have to:-
Click and open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Now, open the ‘Wi-Fi settings page.
- From the list of available networks, identify and click the SHP Wi-Fi network.
- In case your device is not connected to the SHP Wi-Fi network then you have to first, Disconnect the current Wi-Fi> Connect the SHP Wi-Fi network and then try again to login SHP.
- Make sure that you have SHP router has connectivity, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- You have to try to browse a website from a device that is connected to the SHP router.
- In case the SHP router is not connected to the Internet, then restart the router> wait for a while and then log in to SHP again.
- Make sure that the router is enabled with SHP, follow the steps:-
Go to mcafee.com/activate and see whether the page is displaying or not.
- If you are unable to see the page, then you should restart the router> wait for a while and then try to do McAfee login to SHP again.
If the McAfee login issue still persists, then it is recommended that you should contact McAfee Customer Support via helpline number, which is available on McAfee official website
mcafee com activate. The technicians and experts at McAfee will listen to your issues and will give you the appropriate solution to resolve the same.