logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Spring Fling Swap
created by: Jessica (HDB)
back to group back to club

GRIM IS THE BEST! Just look at this haul! First off, Lockjaw is the cutest, and I want to hug him forever. When I was reintroduced to him in Miss Marvel I fell heavily in love. Also, KinderJoy eggs! Hahaha that's actually the reason I took this pic so fast. Hubs wants to open them and who am I to disagree? I can't wait to see what I get as a prize! A ton of amazing books, a handmade necklace with all my TF besties, and some beautifully colored DMC thread. I AM IN LOVE. Grim is the best. It's the truth.
I saw what I needed, and who I was sending it to, and everything fell into place :D

Love me some Kinder Joy Eggs. I need to pick some up for myself later this week.
Omg, Kinder and Lockjaw. I love it!!!
Reply to post #33 (show post):

I got to give two of my favorite things :D
Mallory is the best. She got me a lot of things to help with the stress at school. And I'm counting this as a b-day thing because it's on Sunday, so yay.

The only thing I don't plan on indulging in immediately is the pocky and cookies; I'm trying to be good and Pesach kosher this year, but other than that? I love it all. Prince Robot IV is going to be tacked onto my bed so I can have him watching over me. I have such a crush right now, and it's handmade! It is probably my favorite thing on here just because it's handmade, unique, and the time you took to make this touches me deeply.

I'm so spoiled I feel like I'm bragging, but I got an amazing note because Mallory had things to say. I also got three coupons to Hot Topics, a package with shower gel, body lotion, soap and a loofah, fucking swears to put on pictures that are going on fucking everything (yeah, Mallory, those were perfect because I kinda love swearing; it is some stress relief for me), a Make it Happen sign, four books (I do not have Runaways yet, but Golden came to my store recently and I didn't have time to get a signed book), Ai Yori Aoshi which is apparently naughty, Drama which I... think I still have a copy of because it was passed on by my sister, and Reality Check. Funny story: I got a single issue for a couple cents a while ago and never saw it again, so I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, Drama was part of my 25 point final last semester for a class. (25 points was the limit, so there is that.) This gives me a chance to donate one copy of Drama to an LGBTQ+ group, or a middle school library... or something. I got some Tom's Lavender soap, some Siracha peas, some pocky with Hello Kitty, some chocolate creme cookies that look sooooo delicious I'm tempted to go for the risen food. I will not, but damn, I want it. I got a mug, with a tentacle tea infuser, a large eraser that says My Bad and some smaller ones that say Ooops! I messed up. Oh, erasers, sometimes that is just the story of my life so I laughed so bad. I got a bath bomb, some Hello Kitty soda - that I want to drink right now but will probably have tomorrow at some point, some sticky notes that are just the cutest ever, a Voltron troy and a Defenders t-shirt.

And now I can take a breath after all that. BTW, I am tempted to wear the Defenders t-shirt to bed because it looks that comfy, but I will probably just wear it tomorrow to the internship and then coffee with my mom and then the comic book store - because Defenders, yes.

I love it, Mallory. She mentioned not bringing my list of things I like/dislike to the store, but knowing me well enough to nail it anyway. You are so, so right. Thank you. A couple things other than this have lightened the load of stress, but this made me grin harder than I have in a while.

Thank you < 3 Weird heart with a space between because BL hates emojis of any kind. But, seriously, so much love!
I'm so glad you like it all. I have so much fun shopping, and for me, shopping for you is easy. You and me have a lot in common. I swear, I eat, I love comics. It's pretty simple. I made my own Saga plaque too with some more cut outside, but it isn't a busy. I picked my favorite characters for it instead of a one character collage. My husband tried to steal the Defenders shirt. And now I'm wishing I had bought more of the Voltron toys since I just watched it all. Hahaha. With all the bath stuff, I just wanted to make you feel girly and relaxed. I can tell you have been a bit under pressure. And I love a good hot bath. I always tend to buy a ton of stuff and then realize the box isnt big enough so I have to figure things out. Bryan was watching me play Tetris with your items. But I'm glad I didn't skimp.

This is my plaque
I always play Tetris with my things. But yes, this was so amazing!

And by the way, I love both plaques - but especially mine because Robot!

Hah. I don't blame him, that shirt looks so incredibly comfortable!

And yes, I am going to feel amazingly girly and relaxed. I'm trying to work out when I'll have time to use the bath bomb, and I'm thinking Thursday morning after I sign up for next semester's classes :D
Also, I will buy you a Voltron toy the next time I see one...
Mallory, that is the best infuser ever. Cute and I love the way it works.

And the Defenders shirt is super comfortable. Hubby should get one.
I will probably buy him one next paycheck. He loves his graphic tees. His favorite is a Funko pop Hulk shirt. Or his Space Jam shirt. I showed him that Defenders shirt and he was all "oooow, Luke Cage...."
I bought that diffuser off Hollar in a huge batch of stuff and put it aside to send out in swaps over time. I had another one that looked like a barrel once but the octopus was better.
I love mine, too. It changes depending on my mood.

I love the Octopus. I used it this morning, I am in Defenders, and I started the naughty manga. So far it's all adorable, no naughty.
The manga isn't super adult for the most part. But it has its moments of boobage. To me the story outweighed the nudity. I love Lady Aoi. I got introduced to that manga back in 2005.
Reply to post #44 (show post):

*snort*

Figures people would get all up in arms over boobs.
Need help?