Kindle is a device developed mainly to read the digital document on the screen with ease. This eBook reader is designed and marketed by Amazon Corporation. This device uses an internet connection of good strength to work properly. You can access various kinds of stuff like books, magazine, newspaper, blogs, digital media, and so on. The working and shape of this device look alike a tablet phone but you will not get similar features on Kindle device. It is the most popular product among book lovers as they don’t need to carry the physical books with them everywhere. Users can access all the desired paid and free content by downloading from the official website of Amazon.
Transferring the data from computer to the device can be a hectic task to do but can be easy with the help of the support team. There are two ways to transfer a file i.e. wirelessly and via cord connection. In this article, Kindle Customer Care is going to provide the procedure to transfer the data from computer to device using USB connection. The procedure to resolve this issue is easy to follow which is provided below.
- Turn on your computer system and open the desired web browser. You can use any browser of your choice which suits you more.
- Open the Amazon website and log in to your account on the computer.
- Now, you need to connect the device and computer using a USB cable which is provided with Kindle device. You PC will start to install the drivers of this device. It will not take more than 2 minutes to install.
- Open the folder in which you have stored the document which you want to transfer. Files with PDF and TXT format are easy to transfer without a need to convert these documents to kindle supported files.
- Select the desired files which you want to transfer and copy these files using “CTRL+C” buttons. You can also cut these files from computer and paste it to the desired folder to totally remove them from PC.
- Open the Kindle device storage and paste these selected files in it using “CTRL+V”. It may take some moments to paste and update the folder.
- Click on the Notification tray and click on the respected button to safely remove the hardware. Un-plug the USB cable from the computer and check the file in the device.
Unable to Transfer File, Call the Experts Now
The speed and method of transferring a file from one device to another solely depend on its mode of connection i.e. USB or wirelessly. The methods to transfer the files are totally different in each case. It might be an easy or complex task to a user but not for the experts. Here, we are always keen to provide the required solution in every kind of ill situation while using Kindle and its services. In case of need, users have to connect with us at Amazon Kindle Technical Support Phone Number USA +1-855-601-0005. All technical hurdles and flaws will be resolved within seconds with a stepwise solution.