Google Chrome web browser provides the highest speed for internet surfing, downloading, uploading, and online activities. The leading web browser around the world 'Chrome' also has a user-friendly interface that enables the user to access its features more conveniently. The browser additionally gives you the option to maintain the settings as per your convenience so that browsing would not be a hassle for any user. Even it offers the option to block the pop-ups that appear on the screen while browsing on Chrome and you can also block the pop-up blocker if you want to see the pop-ups. Besides, if you are unable to access it’s any feature and having trouble then you can contact the Google customer service team to get a solution to your query.
How to block pop up blocker in chrome?
- First and foremost, you need to open your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then you need to click on the Chrome menu on the top right corner in the browser toolbar.
- After that, you need to go to the Settings Option.
- Further, you should choose the Advanced Settings by scrolling down and you will get the option.
- In Advanced Settings, you need to go to the Privacy section and click on the Content Settings option.
- In addition, you will see a Pop-Ups option over there and you need to choose the 'Allow all sites to show Pop-Ups' option.
- Moreover, you can customize permissions for the specific websites by clicking on the Manage Exceptions.
Get a complete Google support for your Chrome issues
As you complete the pop-up blocker steps, you will no longer see the issue of how to block pop-up blocker in Chrome. Moreover, in case, you find any trouble in implementing the above steps or you face inconvenience with the pop-up blocker. Then you should dial the Google Support number to get a support from the Google support team.