Here are great books I read in 2016 but that were not published during that year.
I am always looking for more wonderful books. Please share your favorite reads of the year with me!
In no particular order...
1. The Milch Bride: by J.R. BIERY
A good historical western is hard to find and this one is very compelling with all the best elements of the genre.
2. The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen
This whole series was beyond great and I power read it.
3. Takes Two to Tackle by Jeanette Murray
Wonderful sports romance.
4. Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper
Gah. 5 Stars. Rock Star Romance with grown people. This book. Yes.
5. Stealing Mercury by Charlee Allden
Great Science Fiction Romance World building Gladiator style.
6. Kulti by Mariana Zapata
5 Stars. I have already reread it 3 times. The best slow burn.
A perfect pair of Christmas Romances.
8. Saving the CEO by Jenny Holiday
Charming and sexy.
9. SATED: #3 in the Fit Trilogy by Rebekah Weatherspoon
Fun. Hot. I love this author.
10. Dukes Prefer Blondes by Loretta Chase
5 Star. Historical Romance doesn't get any better than this.