Looking for the best Artificial Intelligence Books, are you ready to enhance your artificial intelligence Knowledge, artificial intelligence tutorials, AI tools, resources, and brief in-depth hacking information that will take your artificial intelligence experience to the Next Level.
Artificial intelligence has been the stuff of mad dreams, and sometimes nightmares, throughout our collective history.
Now AI is rapidly changing the way we live and do business, which leaves many business leaders feeling like they’re struggling to keep pace with developments.
Today we are going to discuss some Best artificial intelligence books to read for beginners and more experienced AI professionals and AI Experts.
We have shortlisted some of the highly recommended artificial intelligence books for beginners as well as artificial intelligence professionals.
1. Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
2. Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners
3. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
4. Python Machine Learning
5. Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
6. Machine Learning by Tom M Mitchell
7. Robot Ethics – The Ethical and Social Implications of Robotics
8. Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow
9. Human + Machine: Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
10. The Singularity is Near