Non-Fiction Challenge (7.3% complete)
1. Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart 4 stars
2. The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae 4 stars
Classics Challenge (16.7% completed)
3. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath 4 stars
The Great and Powerful TBR Pile
4. How to Catch a Wild Viscount by Tessa Dare 0 stars
5. An Improper Lady by Jane Goodman 3 stars
6. The Lullaby: Shania's Story by Lola Grace Stevens 3 stars
7. The Lawyer's Luck by Piper Hughley 2.5 stars
8. Lost in a Royal Kiss by Vanessa Kelly .5 star
9. Macaron Murder by Harper Lin 1 star
10. The Duchess of Love by Sally Mackenzie 3 stars
11. Mail Order Misfit by Kristin Osbourne .5 star
12. Miss Amelia Lands a Duke by Sandy Raven 2 stars
13. Twelfth Night by Deanna Raybourn 3 stars
14. Claiming the Duchess by Sherry Thomas 1.5 stars
15. Royally Ever After by Loretta Chase 0 stars
16. The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress (Dukes of War #3) by Erica Ridley 0 stars
17. His Lady Peregrine by Ruth J. Hartman 2 stars
18. Wonder Woman: Beauty and the Beasts by George Perez 4 stars
Reading Challenge: 29 out of 150 books (20%)
# of books read: 18
# of fiction titles: 16
# of non fiction titles: 2
average star rating of total books read: 2.11 stars
average star rating of non-fiction: 4 stars
average star rating of fiction: 1.67 stars
Well, it is a good thing I read a great classic, a WW comic compilation, and two great non-fiction books or my rating average would have really tanked. So many of these books were NOOK freebies, so maybe this month could serve as a lesson to me to maybe NOT download every free book that looks remotely interesting. I did read many new-to-me authors...and found that I don't like most of their writing.
Most disappointing read: The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress (Dukes of War #2) by Erica Ridley. Hoping the next book in the series returns to the humor and great storytelling.
Best read: Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart. Hilarious and true.
Bring on March!