1. What are you reading right now? Still on same book, Terminal Uprising - Jim C. Hines
2. How many books have you read so far? Not even a whole one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? White Trash Zombie Apocalypse - Diana Rowland
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, unusually amounts including grill out invites, Thunder Over Louisville, Final Four college basket ball stuff -- neighbors haven't heard from in years are suddenly social now I'm busy. How did I deal with it -- hey, a girl has to eat.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How little activity leading up to it; usually more and usually actual date announced sooner. Instagram (where I don't even have an account ) seems a bigger part of it now. Presumably because bookstagram portions have grown and Twitter is so frequently toxic or over-spammed.
Still going. The healthy snacks have been ditched -- onto microwaving leftover garlic parmesan fries from one of the Urban Bourbon Trail restaurants visited last night.
Some of the mini-challenges this round were too social media orientated for me. Usually there's a lot more activity and stuff before the actual readathon within book sites groups, bloggers, etc.with more places than just twitter and instagram -- even the goodreads group seems quite of quiet this time as if got as little notice as for the previous surprise reverse readathon.
1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Louisville, Kentucky
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Terminal Uprising - Jim C. Hines
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Chocolate Fudge
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Already exhausted; restless night
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? More breaks/naps