Imagine a book.
Easy. Of course it's a Harry Potter one. I went with the complete edition as it was easier in Paint - voilá:
LOL - close enough!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
In Netherlands, a small town called Nijmegen.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This year I decided to not plan ahead my stack pile - just read.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
They are called "Pindarotsjes" and they are basically nuts with a chocolate coating- they are delicious!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Espresso lover bibliophile!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my third readathon but the only one so far that I have decided to read the full 24 hours! We'll see how this works! The different thing will be that I do not have a specific list of books I want to read today. I will try to finish some of the books I had on my 'currently reading' shelf for too long!
Best of luck to all participating!