"'Devices are not dangerous for literature,' [László] Krasznahorkai said. 'People can be dangerous for literature. People, for example, who do not read.'"
The Plot Twist: E-Book Sales Slip, and Print Is Far From Dead
Can be used once per day!:
Oops, darn it, I didn't use it on a print book but a CD-Rom version of: Fear, Loathing, and Victorian Xenophobia by Marlene Tromp. ARgh, well, they may cancel my use of the code and charge full price, but that's okay, I'll try with an actual paper book tomorrow! ;)
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter "BOOKDEAL" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any one book.
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 27, 2013 at 9pm PST to December 1, 2013 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
▪ Offer good while supplies last.