My eternal desire for book buying has, once again, been satisified for the moment. I think it was the ‘3 books for £1’ which broke me… Anyway, here’s my somewhat eclectic haul this week:
- Dylan Thomas Collected Poems 1934-1952.
- Flowers on the Grass by Monica Dickens.
- The Pursuit of Love by Nancy Mitford. (the only one that strictly speaking I needed to buy…)
- The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham.
- The Princess and the Politicians: Sex, Intrigue and Diplomacy in Regency England, by John Charmley. (a cheeky bit of history for good measure, and who can resist such a title?!)