logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: KYD: Yellow Game Round Play
created by: Abandoned by user
back to group back to club
The game isn't over until I say it's over!

And, it's going to be over on March 31st - everyone can continue collecting cards until then.
Yes Ma'am!

LOL
Ok then...

Collecting the Card for Stephen King using my recent read of Magic (Horror/Thriller).
Collecting card for Cause of Death, Killing curse.

Book: Wyrd Sisters
Witches, magic, Fantasy, green on cover (Kindle version), curse/spell/wand in text
You name it, it's got it! LOL
Round 11
>>Collect COD- Stabbed w/ a Sword - The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman (Silver on Cover)
>>Collect CS- Green Dragon Pub- The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman (3 Word Title)
Collecting: Victim Atticus Filch with KJ Charles: The Henchman of Zenda (Author's last name begins with C)
Round 12
>>Collect Victim- Atticus Finch - The Lost Page by Genevieve Cogman (Author Last Name Begins with C in Finch)
>>Collect COD- Bow & Arrow- Lure of the Dead by Joseph Delaney (Teenage Hero)
Claiming Victim card for Atticus Finch
Book read: The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
(Tree on the cover)

I think that's it for me. I won't be getting much reading done over the holiday. Thanks for doing this, Moonlight Reader, and thanks to all my fellow detectives for making this so much fun! I read more this month than the previous few months combined. It felt really good. :)

Final points total = 105
Collecting card for Crime Scene: The Dark Tower
Book: Pyramids

minimum 8 in the series

and i think that puts me at 170.
Since we can collect cards from the other games, I'm collecting 4 cards from the Green game.

Card: Gryffindor common room
Book: The Belles

Card: The Hob
Book: After the Game

Card: Easy Rawlins
Book: People Like Us

Card: The Gunslinger
Book: Anatomy of a Scandal

I don't think I'll finish any more books this month. I've had a blast playing with everyone!

Final points: 215
Round 13
>>Collect COD- Dark Alley Beat Down - Death in a White Tie by Ngaio Marsh (Book written b/t 1925-1975)
Claiming the following yellow round cards for extra points:

* Agatha Christie: Murder Is Easy => Victim: Atticus Finch (book with a person of strong moral character; author’s last name begins with a letter in "FINCH") - Yellow Round => 10 points

* J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows => Crime Scene: The Dark Tower (genre: fantasy) - Yellow Round => 10 points

* Juli Zeh: Unterleuten => Crime Scene: Watts, L.A. (one of the book's POV characters wears a blue dress at the village assembly that sets in motion the book’s major course of events) - Yellow Round => 10 points

* Dennis McCarthy & June Schlueter: "A Brief Discourse of Rebellion & Rebels" by George North => Cause of Death: shot with bow and arrow (title starts with a letter in "BOW" / "ARROW") - Yellow Round => 10 points
Need help?