April 4, 2019: This report focuses on the global Nursing Education status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Nursing Education development in United States, Europe and China.
Nursing education also involves clinical rotations and simulation, throughout their schooling, to develop care planning and clinical reasoning. At the end of schooling, nursing students in the US and Canada, must take and pass the NCLEX, National Council of Licensure Examination to practice.
The retirement of trained nurses will give rise to the need for training, educating, and hiring new nurses. Also, continuous technological evolutions influence the need for trained and skilled nurses with the adequate qualifications.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-nursing-education-market-size-status-and-forecast-2018-2025/request-sample
Wearable devices are gaining popularity in industries such as healthcare and medicine. This technology is efficient as it aids the healthcare professionals in enhancing productivity and saving time. Also, these devices are useful in monitoring or tracking heart rates and glucose levels, and managing back therapy and Asthma in addition to performing other functional roles. Consequently, the institutions must educate healthcare professionals and nurses for efficient day-to-day functioning of hospitals and home healthcare services.
In 2017, the global Nursing Education market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-nursing-education-market-size-status-and-forecast-2018-2025
The key players covered in this study
- Duke University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of California
- Columbia University
- Emory University
- Louisiana State University Health New Orleans
- School of Education Northcentral University
- New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- University of Maryland School of Nursing
- University of Washington School of Nursing
- University of Michigan School of Nursing
- University of Illinois College of Nursing
- American Career College (ACC)
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Baccalaureate Degree (BS)
- Associate Degree (AD)
Market segment by Application, split into
- Conventional Universities
- Nursing Programs in Colleges
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Nursing Education status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Nursing Education development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Nursing Education are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://automotivemarketforecasts.wordpress.com