There are many conditions (situations) where it should be desirable to install additional maps to the Garmin GPS of yours. All of you very well know the Garmin map update process. So, in this article, we tell you some process of Topo maps in Garmin device via map sources.
Map source should possibly be utilized when working with an open air handheld that uses a sequential port association with a PC. More current handhelds that utilization a USB PC association should use as a Base Camp.
Map source programming is accessible for Windows just and can be downloaded for nothing from the Map source page of the Garmin site.
In our so many previous articles, we provide you steps by steps guidance on Garmin updates and Garmin Nuvi update. So, in this article post, we first, tell you about the sources. Then, further, we are going to provide you with the steps to install Topo maps in Garmin device via map sources.
What Are The Basic Thing About MapSources?
MapSource cannot be installed on your computer without a previous version of maps already on the computer. So, follow the penned steps mention below;
- First, attach your Garmin device to the computer with a data transfer USB cable.
- Then, it starts Map Source.
- After that, you have to tab on the Tools menu.
- Click the Map option in the Tools menu.
- Click the map regions you wish to install
- You need to click on the Transfer menu now.
- Click the Send to Device option in the Transfer menu.
These above points are general things for installing Topo maps in Garmin device via map sources. Still, if you have any query question then, do tell us we undoubtedly provide you answer for it. So, for Garmin related things do connect with our site.