Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written.
Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one’s Highest Potential, I write self-development courses exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of my Mindfulness Training Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, I entered the most amazing world of parenting adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mum. At the moment my kids are actively teaching me how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent.
Traveled through more than 50 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals in Malta, I now write and lecture about variety of spiritual and self’development topics.
* ”Art of 4 Elements|Discover Alchemy through Poetry” (2015)
* ”A Guide to Mindful Eating|Conscious Eating” (2015)
* ”Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes|Mindful Eating” (2015)
* ”Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course|Mindfulness Training” (2015)
* ”Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents|Conscious Parenting” (2016)
* ”Chanting Mantras with Best Chords|Chanting Mantras” (2016)
* ”Ama Alchemy of Love|17th century journey into enlightenment” (2016)
* ”Tree of Life|Spiritual Poetry Book” (2017)
* ”Conscious Creativity|Conscious Creativity” (2017)
To read the full interview check: Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit