logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-06-03 03:47
"The ability to love is the ability to be free."
–Cat Ellington
Reviews by Cat Ellington (The Complete Anthology, #1) - Cat Ellington

Source: www.yanglish.com/words-of-love/50-famous-true-love-quotes-and-sayings
review 2018-06-03 03:31
"If God ever commands the spirit of wisdom to depart from me, well, I reckon that I'll never be able to compose the written word again. Not in music, and not in literature. If there is a blank page before me, it wouldn't matter if my right hand held a thousand dollar ink pen from the House of Montblanc, or an ink pen branded Paper Mate, not one word would be jotted from the ink of either or, and the page would remain blank."
―Cat Ellington
Reviews by Cat Ellington - Cat Ellington

Source: www.quotes.net/authors/Cat+Ellington
quote 2015-08-05 22:15
"…Under the author paradigm, publishing a book is one of the greatest achievements ever. (This is not to say that it is not a great achievement but that it is not valued the same by readers).

Under the reader paradigm, the book is a commodity of entertainment to be valued, weighed, and judged like so many other products that they spend their time and money on. The book as an object is not necessarily special..."

—Dear Author post at http://dearauthor.com/features/letters-of-opinion/the-reader-author-paradigm/

Source: dearauthor.com/features/letters-of-opinion/the-reader-author-paradigm
quote 2015-02-26 18:05
C.J. Leger is has been granted Librarian Status on the LeafMarks reading community. Follow her on the source link

C.J. Leger's LeafMarks Profile

I'm always updating new projects I'm working on and accreditations I receive across the board, while not and academic accreditation, I have just received Librarian Status on the LeafMarks reading network. I will be regularly updating the LeafMarks book database with corrected information and linking versions where possible. If you are on LeafMarks and have a book lacking information or a photo on your roster, or that you've come by, please send me a shout and I will put it on my to-edit list. Thanks!

Source: www.leafmarks.com/lm/#/users/14701/profileLc
review 2014-12-05 18:26
Bo is a widower who has 2 young children. his wife is killed in a car accident. The story starts and right from the beginning you know this is going to pull your heart strings. He meets Gabby by chance and falls for her. Gabby helps Bo accomplish much and accept his life. I am not normally one for religious books but I really loved it.
It was spiritual in a way that shows you how to believe and be grateful for life. Bo was kind of annoying at times. It was frustrating when he didn't see how amazing his life was. But Gabby was so good with him. She was able to show and convince him to trust in God and be grateful for what he has. To live everyday to the fullest.
This book had so many different genres mixed into one. It was written so well that you did not feel that one overpowered another. A definite read!

From http://mullenarmyfamily.blogspot.com/