logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
text 2017-03-28 10:44
Pre-Order Blitz for Camouflage by Kathleen Maree

Title: Camouflage
Author: Kathleen Mareé
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 6, 2017

On the surface, Giselle Duzido could be called many things.

Sassy, determined and breathtakingly beautiful.

But one thing that would never come to tongue, is broken and fragile; because she’s learned to keep that part of herself locked up tight. The veneer she chooses you to see - has it all. Her designer brand is on the rise from her original base in Sydney, to two more stores in Los Angeles and New York; a part of a world she has always fit into seamlessly.

Career-wise? She’s flourishing. Social status? Almost famous!

But scratch just beneath her surface and there it is, eating away at her insides. But at some point, doesn't Sel deserve to have the happily ever after?

She may look just like another twenty-something woman, searching for that earth-shattering love…

But it's all just a camouflage.

"I got totally caught up in this unpredictable story and I would highly recommend it." - Reader Review

"The writing is easy to read, the story is fresh and I couldnt put this book down and finished it in one sitting." - Reader Review

"Really gripping start to the book had me hooked right away- I had to know what was going to happen!" - Reader Review

From the earliest age I was a born storyteller. Ask my parents and they will tell you I had a gift for making a simple event seem like an elaborate one. Purposely? No. Innocently? Yes. It was my imaginary world that initially led me to believe I wanted to be an actor. All of that role playing and living in fantasy... it was an obvious direction for me. However, becoming quite uncomfortable with the limelight quickly saw that dream diminish. Over the years I turned my world of fantasy into stories, and eventually began writing them down. Before I knew it, 'Cut' had been completed. When I am not busy writing my next story, I am a working mum, housewife and sometimes hockey wag :) In other words, probably some kind of circus act who specialises in juggling ;) I hope you enjoy my blog, where I will be posting thoughts, other books I am currently reading and even sneak peeks of my novels. I encourage any feedback, comments or direct messages via my contact page should anyone wish to get in touch. I am so thrilled to be sharing my journey and hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Dream often. Believe always.

HOSTED BY:

text 2017-03-28 10:00
Blog Tour and Giveaway for Ruby and the Beast by Ditter Kellen

Ruby and the Beast
by Ditter Kellen
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy

After the sudden death of her father, Ruby Atwood is forced to drop out of college to care for her younger brother. Deep in debt and on the verge of desolation, Ruby resorts to some shady dealings on the streets of New Orleans, in order to put food on the table for her small family. Until one night in a dark alley, she discovers a hideous beast she could never have imagined in her darkest nightmares.
Cloaked in darkness, the Beast prowls the back alleys of New Orleans, lonely, savage and bereft of hope, his demon clawing at him. With the man responsible for his curse now dead, the Beast seeks out the only other person who can satisfy the demon within—the man’s daughter, Ruby Atwood.
Trapped, with nowhere to run, Ruby quickly realizes she must use her wits to stay alive or face certain death at the hands of a monster. But the more she tries to escape, the more she is drawn to the Beast. Desire and fear clash, creating an unforgettable story of hope, trust and a love found only in fairy tales...

**Releases April 4th, 2017!!**

Ditter Kellen has been in love with romance for over twenty years. To say she's addicted to reading is an understatement. Her eBook reader is an extension of her and holds many of her fantasies and secrets. It's filled with dragons, shifters, vampires, ghosts and many more jaw-dropping characters who keep her entertained on a daily basis.
​Ditter's love of paranormal and outrageous imagination have conspired together to bring her where she is today...sitting in front of her computer allowing them free rein. Writing is her passion, what she was born to do. I hope you will enjoy reading her stories as much as she loves spinning them.
 Ditter resides in Florida with her husband and many unique farm animals. She adores French fries and her phone is permanently attached to her ear.

Amazon Author Page-

GoodReads Author page-

Ditter Kellen is giving away a Kindle Fire at the end of each month until the release date!

Enter at her Facebook page here:

You may find us here !

text 2017-03-28 09:13
Book Blitz and Giveaway for Jaybird by M.A. Foster

Jaybird

by M.A. Foster Publication Date: March 28, 2017 Genres: Coming of Age, Contemporary, Romance
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks
Who is Jaybird?
Jaybird was just a nickname my dad gave me when I was born. But after he died, the name took on a life of its own. Everyone wants to know me. The media. The fans. But how can they know me when I don’t even know myself? A year ago, Jayla King had the world at her fingertips. A loving family. Two amazing best friends. A promising music career. And the heart of the only boy she’s ever loved. But then everything changed. When the news hits the streets, that famous rock star and celebrity judge, Marcus King, has suddenly died, the spotlight shifts to his only daughter. His Jaybird. But is she ready to be in the spotlight? Is that what she really wants? What if the choice is no longer hers?

About M.A. Foster

M.A Foster was born and raised in Tampa, Florida and is currently suffering from empty nest syndrome in Land O’Lakes, Florida with her husband and her crazy dog, Rocky. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s searching for chocolate.
text 2017-03-28 07:53
TORMENTOR MINE by Anna Zaires ♥ RELEASE BLITZ
Title: Tormentor Mine
Author: Anna Zaires
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: March 28, 2017

Blurb
A new dark romance from New York Times bestseller Anna Zaires
He came to me in the night, a cruel, darkly handsome stranger from the most dangerous corners of Russia. He tormented me and destroyed me, ripping apart my world in his quest for vengeance. Now he's back, but he’s no longer after my secrets. The man who stars in my nightmares wants me.
Purchase your copy today!

​Read an Excerpt from Sara's POV
I meet his gaze, and everything inside me jolts. It feels like I got shocked with a defibrillator. For the first time, I see him in the light of day without alcohol or drugs in my system. For the first time, I fully comprehend how dangerous he is. He’s leaning back in his chair, his long, jean-clad legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles under the small round table. It’s a casual pose, but there’s nothing casual about the dark power that rolls off him in waves. He’s not just dangerous; he’s lethal. I see it in the metallic ice of his gaze and the coiled readiness of his large body, in the arrogant set of his jaw and the cruel curve of his lips. This is a man who lives and breathes violence, an apex predator for whom rules of society don’t exist. A monster who’s tortured and killed countless people. The surge of anger and hatred that comes with the thought cuts through my fear, and I take a step forward, then another and another until I’m walking toward him on almost steady legs. If he wanted to kill me, he could’ve already done it in a million different ways, so whatever he wants today must be something different. Something even more evil. “Hello, Sara,” he says, rising to his feet as I approach. “It’s good to see you again.” His deep voice wraps around me, his soft Russian accent caressing my ears. It should sound ugly, that voice from my nightmares, but like everything else about him, it’s deceptively appealing. “What do you want?” I’m being rude, but I don’t care. We’re long past politeness and good manners. There’s no use pretending this is a normal get-together. The only reason I’m here is because not showing up could endanger my parents. “Please, sit.” He motions to the chair across from him and sits down. “I took the liberty of ordering a cup of coffee for you. Black, no sugar… and decaf, since you’re not working today.” I glance at the second cup—prepared exactly the way I would’ve ordered it—then meet his gaze again. My heart drums in my throat, but my voice is even as I say, “You have been watching me.” “Yes, of course. But you figured that out last night, didn’t you?” I flinch. I can’t help it. If he saw me try to make that call, then he saw me stagger drunkenly into the bathroom and come out naked. If he’s been watching me for a while, he’s seen me in all sorts of private moments. “Sit, Sara.” He gestures at the chair again, and this time, I obey—if only to give myself a chance to calm down. Rage and fear are a tangle of live wires in my chest, and I feel like I’m one deep breath away from exploding. I’ve never been a violent person, but if I had a gun on me, I’d shoot him. I’d blow his brains all over the trendy Starbucks wall. “You hate me.” He says it calmly, as a statement of fact rather than a question, and I stare at him, caught off-guard. Does he read minds, or am I that transparent? “It’s okay,” he says, and I catch a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. “You can admit it. I promise not to hurt you today.” Today? What about tomorrow and the day after? My hands form into fists under the table, my nails digging into my skin. “Of course I hate you,” I say as steadily as I can manage. “Is that a surprise?” “No, of course not.” He smiles, and my lungs tighten, preventing me from breathing. It’s not a perfect smile—his teeth are white, but one is slightly crooked on the bottom, and his lower lip has a tiny scar that wasn’t visible until now—but it’s magnetic nonetheless. It’s a smile nature designed for one purpose only: to lure in unwary women and make them forget the monster underneath. ©Anna Zaires
​About the Author
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him on all their works. After graduating from the University of Chicago with a degree in Economics, Anna spent eight years on Wall Street analyzing stocks and writing research reports. In 2013, she became a full-time author, pursuing her lifelong dream of writing romance novels. Dima Zales is the love of her life and a huge inspiration in all aspects of her writing. Every book Anna writes is a product of their unique collaborative process. In addition to reading and writing, Anna enjoys drinking tea (coconut oolong, anyone?), watching addictive TV shows, and discussing book ideas during long walks with her amazing husband. She loves hearing from her readers, so please don't hesitate to contact her through her website or connect with her on Facebook, where she hangs out way too often. Also, please visit her husband and collaborator, Dima Zales, at http://www.dimazales.com and check out their fantasy & science fiction books.
text 2017-03-28 07:42
Spotlight for Starshine Melody Winter

Starshine by
Melody Winter
Publication date: TBA
Genres: New Adult, Romance

Film student Ella Summers can’t believe her luck when she is selected to work on the set of the most anticipated film release of the year—STARSHINE. For the next four weeks, she’ll be in the studio with heart-throb and leading man Alex Denton, and his co-star—and recent ex—the stunning Amy Strickland.
But her first day on set has her questioning the true character of the enigmatic and sexy Alex. The charming celebrity she’s adored on screen disappears before her very eyes—if indeed he ever really existed.
Off-camera arguments between Alex and Amy become difficult to ignore, and when Ella uncovers layers of deceit and closely guarded secrets between them, she becomes involved in a battle that has far-reaching implications.
With the paparazzi hounding her every move for the most sensational story they can get, Ella becomes deeply embroiled in Alex’s life. Can she break down his seemingly impenetrable walls, or will he remain the arrogant ass she first met?
STARSHINE is set in London, England. Beware though—Alex Denton has a crude mouth, and an equally wicked smile.

Author Bio:
Growing up, Melody showed a natural ability in art, a head for maths, and a tendency to write too long English essays. Difficult to place in the world when she graduated, she pursued a career in teaching, but ended up working in finance. Melody is convinced the methodical times she spends working with numbers fuel her desire to drift into dream worlds and write about the illusory characters in her head.
Melody Winter lives in York, North Yorkshire, England with her husband and two sons. When not dealing with football, rugby, and a whole plethora of 'boy' activities, she will be found scribbling notes for her stories, or preparing for another trip to the nearby beaches at Scarborough and Whitby. With an obsession for anything mythical, Melody revels in reading and writing about such creatures.
For more information on Melody visit www.melodywinter.com or connect on Twitter @melodywinter

XBTBanner1