logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2020-06-05 00:24
THe Southern Book Club's Guide To Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires: A Novel - Grady Hendrix

I’m a little late to this one so I’ll only add my one cent instead of my usual two. You’re welcome, lol. Also, everyone else has already said all the things and said them better than I ever could at this point.

So I'll start off with my complaint because, sorry for those who don’t know, I’m kind of a jerk. This book about proper southern housewives and the possible pasty-ass vampire in their midst is set in the ’90s and I continually felt as if I were reading a book set in the ’70s. It might be because the whole housewife under the thumb of her man is rather foreign to me and it feels  outdated in the ’90s but I could probably chalk this up to different life experiences. Anyhow, I pretended it was set in the late ’70s and it was easier to swallow the fact that these ladies were feeling so beholden to their menfolk. And, argggghhh, these men. They are all so TERRIBLE. Terrible, horrible, evil, selfish creatures who were rude and condescending and infuriating whenever they were on the page.  I’m not even talking about the vampiric one either. He’s even worse but at least he has a bit of an excuse. He IS a monster. He is expected to behave like a monster (and damn does he ever!) The rest of these dudes are simply vile humans and I’m so glad all men weren’t like this in the ’90s and that’s all I have to say about that.

Whew, sorry about that. The rest of the book is fantastic. It’s full of dark humor and takes its time with the horror. The opening chapters set the scene and bring the characters and their daily struggles to life but when the horror happens hold on tight because things get creepy, disturbing, and gross. These ladies are smart and when no one will listen to them (see above) after children start disappearing and other horrible things happen, they have to take matters into their own hands and things get gloriously grisly.

“Let me tell you something there’s nothing nice about Southern Ladies.”

I’d like to see a sequel where the husbands are taken care of properly in the end. And when I say taken care of properly, I mean served up on a platter instead of being waited on by their ladies. Sorry, but I can only speaketh the truth.

text 2020-06-04 06:57
What Time Cash App Direct Deposit Early | Setup Benefits Use

A new feature added in cash app, that is inclusion of direct deposit of paycheck. By allowing this feature cash app almost resembles the functions of traditional bank. A cash app user can avail almost every feature of a real bank by having a cash app account.

If you want to set up your cash app direct deposit, you have to share you are your account number and routing number with employer. Employee gets a notification when direct deposit hits cash app account.

Why sending money easy on Cash app:

There are many payment app already present for money transfer like PayPal but it is not so handy for daily transaction. Most payment apps ask for multiple information which makes people reluctant to use these apps for small transaction while in cash app you can send money to anyone just by typing cashtag name. Cash app transfers are instant and it takes few seconds to get money from someone. This makes sending and receiving money easy for cash app users. You can send money just by following few steps given below.

• Open Cash app, tap on balance.
  • Enter amount
  • Type the recipient’s address ( cashtag name).
  • Your request will be visible to another person and they will respond.
  • To Send money tap on the” Pay” button.

How to add money to cash app wallet:

Cash app account can be used as a wallet also. In fact it is better than many wallets. Any money transferred towards cash app accumulates in cash app account. You can spend money direct from cash app account by swiping cash app card at any store or withdraw cash from atm. You can send cash app balance to the bank also for free. It takes three days to credit cash app transfer in your bank account. If you want to send immediate you can choose instant transfer but you have to pay 1.5% of total transferred money as an extra charge for the service. Cash app can be used for sending money to Google pay also. Cash app gives freedom to use the money in cash app balance in many ways. With Cash app card you can shop across the country. Cash app card also can be used at ATM for cash withdrawal.

How to set up Direct Deposit on Cash App:

To enable cash app direct deposit you have to activate direct deposit feature in your cash app. You must aware of the fact that you need to activate the cash app card first because it is mandatory to activate the direct deposit and the user must be 18 years old minimum.

Cash direct deposit is free and convenient for employer and employees. Cash app users can save their precious time and effort by having direct deposit feature. Follow given steps to enable direct deposit feature.

• Launch cash app in your smartphone.
  • Tap on “My cash” tab located at the bottom of home screen.
  • Tap on “My cash”, when new screen opens.
  • Scroll down to find “direct deposit” option and click to open few drop down options.
  • Click on “Get account number” among options in drop down.
  • A pop up will appear with “Enable account” option, tap it.
  • Tap on “copy account details”.
  • Tap on “copy routing number” and paste it on email or text and share with your employer.

Cash App Direct Deposit Benefits:

• Easy to manage salaries of the employees.
  • No need to go bank to process a paycheck.
  • Direct deposit goes direct in cash app and user can spend money using cash card.
show activity (+)
review 2020-05-30 04:38
Love According to Liam...isn't quite how the it works in the real world...
Love According to Liam - V.L. Locey

Liam's an adorable and precocious child and if memory serves me at all he's somewhere in the 5 year old range at best. I remember my son at that age and the filters were essentially non-existent. So for me...Liam's a fairly typical reflection of his age group. It's an age when children can be adorable and loving and fiercely loyal while also being a bit self-centered it's not in a mean or nasty way. It's just that they're children and their world view has a much more limited scope than that of an adult with considerably more life experience.

So for the most part I honestly have no issue with Liam's behavior throughout this story. For me, he was just a kid being a kid. I didn't have a problem with Bryn's behavior he love's Mike and more than anything wants to be a loving and supportive husband but as any good spouse knows it's a balancing act and sometimes being a good spouse means not being the one to make the decisions but the one who supports the decision their partner needs to make and while it was hard for  Bryn, he did it to the best of his ability.

I also had no problem with Mike. I totally got where he was coming from and to be honest I was 100% on his side...surprisingly it was Kelly who made me blow a gasket. I really liked her in the first book and while I can't say that I don't like her in this one, what I can say is that I don't like much of her behavior. I apologize for being a bit circumspect here but trying to explain this and not give away the story is a bit of a daunting task. Bottom line for me was that while I understood a lot of Kelly's actions and rational there were a couple of things that no matter how she cut it, in my eyes her actions were a betrayal of Mike and also undermined him. So without getting really wordy and saying a whole lot of nothing here to avoid spoiling the story. I'll just summarize by saying that this for me because of some similar life experience with certain events hit a bit too close to home for me and the result was a whole lot of anger and frustration with certain characters and events in the story resulting in a less than stellar read for me.

'Love According to Liam' definitely wasn't a 'bad' read in that the story was well written  but as I said parts of it just hit a bit to close to home, so if you're a fan of this series carry on, I know I will. I'm still looking forward to reading more about Bryn and Mike and the changes that are coming into their lives and maybe something in that will leave me feeling less disgruntled with this story. But rest assured this one's definitely me and I'm willing to own it.

*************************

An ARC of 'Life According to Liam' was graciously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

text 2020-05-27 11:23
Alpha Femme Keto Genix [TRUTH EXPOSED] – Check Reviews & Price!

Alpha Femme Keto Genix Reviews- Read The Official Report And Fact!

Would you like to shed pounds with At that point, you're in the correct spot! At the point when you consider getting more fit, you presumably consider how hard it is. For instance, you consider consuming fat with difficult exercise. Or then again, you consider surrendering all your preferred nourishments. Not any more French fries, dessert, chips… All the things that fulfill you. In this way, you likely don't have the best relationship with weight reduction. Furthermore, perhaps you've attempted huge amounts of various techniques in the past absent a lot of progress. That being stated, the keto might be the one strategy that really works!

Introduction Of Alpha Femme Keto Genix

Now and again, it can feel like nothing you do attempts to consume fat. Yet, this special equation has that one objective at the top of the priority list. Really, Alpha Femme Keto Genix Pills guarantee to normally trigger fat consuming in your body! Also, despite the fact that this item is genuinely new, it's as of now inconceivably well known. That is on the grounds that keto offers us a one of a kind chance to trigger our body's regular fat consuming procedures. As such, commonly, our bodies store fat. Yet, this equation may switch that around and power your body into ketosis, which is the place your body BURNS fat! It's no big surprise individuals all around the globe love this 100% normal ketogenic equation. Furthermore, presently, for an overly extraordinary Alpha Femme Keto Genix Cost, you can attempt it for yourself!

What Is Alpha Femme Keto Genix?

As we stated, this item is excessively mainstream. What's more, rarely do an item like this comes out and promptly takes off. Typically, it takes supplements a couple of months to get consideration. In any case, Alpha Femme Keto Genix Supplement made a sprinkle the moment it hit the market. Furthermore, we're getting this is on the grounds that it's a 100% common ketogenic recipe. Also, it's incredible, as it contains a high number of BHB Ketones in the formula. So, fundamentally, you're getting a ton of value for your money here. Since, this recipe contains a great deal of ketones. What's more, ketones are what keeps your body in ketosis normally. Fundamentally, when you keep your body loaded with ketones, it knows to keep consuming ketosis. That is the reason such a significant number of analysts as of now love and utilize this recipe! What's more, presently, you can effectively utilize the Alpha Femme Keto Genix Ingredients, as well. Snap above to begin now!

Benefits Of Alpha Femme Keto Genix:-

• Contains Powerful BHB Ketones.
  • Cases To Be 100% Natural, Too.
  • Made For Anyone Of Any Weight.
  • Incredible For Giving You More Energy.
  • Expected To Trigger Ketosis Naturally.
  • Additionally Claims To Keep You In Ketosis.

Alpha Femme Keto Genix Really Work:

The thought behind items like Alpha Femme Keto Genix Diet Pills is ketosis. Ketosis is a characteristic procedure your body never really fat stores for vitality. Be that as it may, it possibly goes into ketosis when you come up short on carbs to consume. Along these lines, in our general public, that is never. We remain alive vigorously on carbs. Obviously, there's the well known keto diet, where you eat right around zero carbs to trigger ketosis. In any case, that is difficult to do. What's more, it's restrictive.So, individuals began searching for items like Alpha Femme Keto Genix Diet to make it simpler. Since, who wouldn't have any desire to consume their fat stores away? Essentially, this equation professes to trigger ketosis and power your body to consume with smoldering heat its own fat stores. Also, while it does that, it should give you a colossal jolt of energy. Anyway, on the off chance that you need to have a go at something that could turn ON your body's regular fat consuming, what are you sitting tight for?

Alpha Femme Keto Genix Ingredients:

The primary Alpha Femme Keto Genix Ingredients is something many refer to as BHB Ketones. Some of the time, these are additionally alluded to as exogenous ketones. This is the kind of ketone your body uses to get into ketosis. Along these lines, you can most likely observe why this equation utilizes this fixing. One investigation even called attention to that exogenous ketones can cause ketosis in the body. Thus, that is truly energizing when you consider it!Not to make reference to, this item is extraordinary on the grounds that it does exclude phony, fake, or frightful fixings. In this way, you don't need to stress over flooding your body with unsafe stuff. Rather, you're simply utilizing ketones, which your body will perceive in any case. Along these lines, genuinely, you probably won't need to stress over Alpha Femme Keto Genix Side Effects. Presently, it's an ideal opportunity to make your turn and request this well known item before it's gone!

Alpha Femme Keto Genix Side Effects:

It's dependent upon you to deal with yourself and watch for symptoms. We don't have the foggiest idea how Alpha Femme Keto Genix Diet Pills will respond in your body. Since, we're all so unique. What's more, that implies we don't have the foggiest idea whether it'll cause symptoms. Once more, this is a characteristic recipe that utilizes a fixing your body ought to perceive. Since, your body can make its own ketones. Yet, that being stated, you just never know. So, be cautious in any case. Quit utilizing the recipe in the event that you experience determined or irritating reactions. Once more, you probably won't experience any Alpha Femme Keto Genix Side Effects, however simply watch for them. Truly, this item is so mainstream, we'd make some hard memories trusting it causes symptoms. In the event that it peopled, wouldn't get it. In any case, still, consistently be cautious while attempting new things. Presently, go get your fat consume on with this incredible recipe!

Where To Buy: -

You have a decision here. To start with, you can decide to leave and not structure this item. Or on the other hand, you can decide to hop in and give it a shot like every other person. Clearly, we're all here for taking the jump and giving new items a shot. That is the manner by which you develop and find new things you like. Thus, if that seems like something you need, you better get to it. Like we've been stating, Alpha Femme Keto Genix Weight Loss Supplement is quite well known and sought after. What's more, we don't need you to pass up a great opportunity therefore. In this way, demonstration quick to guarantee your proposal before it's gone! Imagine a scenario where this is the one thing your body needs to at last beginning consuming fat appropriately. All things considered, you better go get out for yourself. Tap any picture on this page NOW to get your container before time runs out! At that point, have a fabulous time consuming fat away! Click on its official website to get it with lot of Discount: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/alpha-femme-keto-genix-in-canada-uk--latest-report-testimonials-2020-05-06

text 2020-05-26 07:59
PureCut Keto: Read To Know The Details And How To Use And Where To Buy??

PureCut Keto

What is PureCut Keto?

PureCut Keto is a marvelous dietary arrangement that encourages you get a gorgeous constitution in a brief timeframe, which implies that utilizing this item will in the long run give you that look you generally needed. It is a totally regular equation to assist you with lessening weight in the blink of an eye. This great dietary enhancement has experienced such huge numbers of long stretches of research in the labs of the USA lastly, they made it conceivable to get such immaculate items the market. In like manner, you will discover such a significant number of items fundamentally the same as in the market however that doesn't imply that it will be equivalent to PureCut Keto.

How is impeccable keto unique in relation to other people?

You probably caught wind of veins, yes that is actually what this enhancement works and with the assistance of ketosis recipe, it assists with bringing down your veins that gradually transform your fat into muscles by helping them burnout now and again. That is the reason it is a significant piece of this item. Such a large number of ladies have seen this item as extremely powerful and it's assuming an extraordinary job in their lives. Quit burning through your important time and begin finding out about this stunning item then you will be sufficiently certain to attempt it.

Is it ideal For You?

Picking this weight reduction supplement was an easy decision. This is totally sheltered, it functions as proficiently as a portion of the well known enhancements in Today's market. This item is extremely delicious and sensible.

It brings extraordinary fixings as the world-well known item, which offers it a serious end. The PureCut Keto's maker gives a 100% unconditional promise on the off chance that you won't care for it.

Where to purchase PureCut Keto

On the off chance that you are intrigued to purchase this item, at that point you can just purchase this item on the web; it is simple and advantageous for clients. You can arrange just by the snap of a catch. You can pick great proposals on the official site. When you put in a request for it, the weight reduction item will be reached to your home inside 3,4 business days.

Official Website:- https://naturalketodiets.com/purecut-keto/