logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
photo 2016-11-05 19:12
So this happened.
In Rough Country: Essays and Reviews - Joyce Carol Oates

Joyce Carol Oates retweeted me. Twice. I need a lie-down.

photo 2016-04-06 16:10

How reviews help authors. #reviews

Source: nednote.com
photo 2015-08-15 16:36
Write On Review-a-thon

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This edition it’s THREE days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, August 28th and Sunday, August 30th.

Let’s get those reviews done!

Sign up here: http://www.thebookvixen.com/2015/08/sign-up-write-on-review-thon-19.html

photo 2015-07-18 01:05
Write On Review-a-thon

The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, July 25th and Sunday, July 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!

Sign up here: http://www.thebookvixen.com/2015/07/sign-up-write-on-review-thon-18.html

photo 2015-03-01 17:01
February reviews

I tried out the PicMonkey collage generator that Url Phantomhive linked to a while back. It's fun dumping images into it, although I need to fiddle with the various layout options some more.

Anyway, here's what I managed to review in February. The best thing I read and reviewed was The History of the West Wing, although more for the artwork than the story. I'd say that Cowboy Bebop was the best thing I watched and reviewed this past month, except I'm still recovering from the ending. I hate that Faye's arc brought her back to the family she'd become a part of, only for it to fall apart.