Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the compilation of 9 AoL books: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction explore Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty:
1. A-Ma by Nuit, Historical Fiction set in 17th Century China. A Mystical Journey of Portuguese, Chinese Consciousness Researchers, set in the Age of Enlightenment during the Dutch attack to Macao in 1622, the Reform of Chinese Calendar in 1630-s, with Father Adam Schall's appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians during 1650-s, the witch hunt of a Shaman's African Goddess incarnated in China as Ama and her father Ottavio, a Portuguese Alchemist. Size: 244 pg, 6x9”
2. Art of 4 Elements: Exploring Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Four Elements Meditations, a Mystical Journey into Enlightenment through ancient mysteries and stories, by Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 artists. Size: 266 pg 8” x 10”
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, by Olivera Rosić .Designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. The Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
4. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nuit. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
5. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course is a 12 Modules Personal Growth Course full of "Green Life-Style" exercises including self improvement and spiritual questionnaires, soul’s diary, behavior pattern modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily self-growth transformation tools on Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Power, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. Year: 2015, Size: 187 pg 8” x 10”
6. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs), a "Green-Lifestyle" Training designed for parents with plenty of Questionnaires and Family exercises. We explore the magic work with: Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc. We look into parenting goals, dreams, and creativity tools for kids. Size: 228 pg 8” x 10”
7. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuitis set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9”
8. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nuit, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9"
9. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nuit. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9"
Tree of Life is a journey through many true life stories interwoven into the make-up of our souls’ journey within the planet Earth. Starting with Maya of Power, and a visit to the Field of Dreams, discovery of the Alchemy of Soul, deeper understanding of “Ubuntu” that: a person is only a person through their relationship to others, ascending and descending the magic Spiral to enter Wu Wei, the action with no action, the Path of Divine Intentions.
The Tree of Life is a true story of a person following an inner voice discovering the true goals, and entering the path of parenting, adopting kids from Ethiopia.
Tree of Life in various interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the interconnection of all life on our beautiful planet.
Explore the true story, the most amazing spiritual and life journey into the Field of Dreams, an adoption journey of a single mum with her spiritual poetry of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. In an interview Nuit says: “My soul is the one of a nomad and I learn tremendously every time when in a different country. Travelling through Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu countries often as a single woman or without a lot of money helped me see that we are all One in our search for God, Oneness, Inspiration, Beauty.” Within her novel Tree of Life she says: “It is not what we as souls do in life right at this particular moment of time materialized within this particular space, but what would we have done if God has given us a completely different set of circumstances. What is our soul’s yearning, and do we live it authentically living our Highest Potential as a Human Being? If we were born as Raskolnikov living within the story of Crime and Punishment, would we kill that Dostoyevsky’s grand-mum, you must have heard of his internal dialogue?” This is Nuit’s second novel. The first one is A-Ma a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century China exploring Western and Eastern Philosophy with the subject of alchemy of soul: “Within A-Ma we follow insights and subtle energy battles within lives of a group of enlightened souls who understood the prime importance for West and East wisdom sharing.” Within the Tree of Life our journey takes us in to Scotland, Findhorn, a spiritual group that during the last 40 years experimented with more enlightened community living. It is an eco-village that is one of the largest intentional communities in Britain. It is 50 years since three friends moved to a caravan in Moray, after listening to their “inner voices”. The Tree of Life is a true story of a person following an inner voice discovering the true goals, and entering the path of parenting, as a single mum adopting two kids from Ethiopia. The story starts with words: “Power corrupts. Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Guerrilla leaders and spiritual gurus share the golden medal of this mad, curious, ever-changing, opportune race for love, respect, and supremacy. Written within our codes as a malfunctioning DNA we learn to compete from very early on. Competing to be the best in football, better than our siblings, to show the neighborhood that we are worth IT, whatever this IT could possibly be. Within a struggle for more power, more belongings, a bigger house, more love, a more beautiful wife, we find an endless circle difficult to break out.” Read this journey from Serbia to Cambridge to Maltese temples, from Nairobi to Addis Abeba in Ethiopia. Visit Lamu in Kenya full of rich drug addicts, find out why Nuit chose to define the humanity’s strongest limiting belief as: “We need suffering to grow” while she was in a high executive business workshop. Find out what happens when your country collapses, when you stay without your soul-mate and when your soul’s quest is against your life path! How to listen to inner messages that at times feel completely irrational? This book is a journey that starts as an invitation to a Tantric Ball within the Field of Dreams.