logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: review
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-02-26 07:05
Release Day - Option Number Three

Option Number Three

by Samantha A. Cole

(Trident Security #7.5)

Publication Date: February 26th 2017

Universal Amazon Link - http://smarturl.it/OPT3zon

About the book:

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... or does it?

Dominant Mitch Sawyer has been lusting after submissive Tori Frejya since she first stepped into the private BDSM club he owns with his cousins. But he had waited too long to approach her, and she now belongs to someone else, while he watches from afar. When Tori asks him for a favor that involves going to Vegas with her and Dominant switch, Tyler Ellis, Mitch can’t say no.

After a night with Tori and Tyler that goes way out of his comfort zone, Mitch is left confused and unsure for the first time in his life. He now faces three options—but will he have the courage to choose the one he never knew he wanted?

Option Number Three (Trident Security #7.5)Option Number Three by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #7.5 in the Trident Security series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading this series in order.

Tori and Tyler have a good thing going. They are happy, in love, and not looking to change that. It just becomes evident to both of them that they are attracted to Mitch.

Mitch is not sure what to think about this development. He knows he has always wanted Tori. Now, with new feelings for Tyler emerging it is shaking his foundation.

I thought this story came across very real. My only complaint was I felt a bit rushed with the solution at the end. This does not take away from the story at all. These characters just are really hot and fun to read.

****This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

About the Author:

Samantha A. Cole is a retired policewoman and former paramedic who is thrilled to add author to her list of exciting careers. She has lived her entire life in the suburbs of New York City and is looking forward to becoming a snow-bird between New York and Florida someday. Her two fur-babies, Jinx and Bella, keep her company and remind their mom to take a break from writing every once in a while to go for a walk, which is the best way to deal with a stubborn case of writer’s block.

Connect with Samantha A. Cole:

review 2017-02-26 03:28
Need you
Bringing Home the Bad Boy - Jessica Lemmon

Charlotte AKA Charlie has known Evan for almost twenty years.  She has been in love with him the whole time.  He was married to her best friend, until tragedy struck.

Evan and his son are devastated by losing their wife and mother.  It is time for a change.  He moves them to where they will make new memories and still have a support system.  Little does he know, what he needed was there all along.

Such a terrific start to the Second Chance series.  Such amazingly fun characters with excellent banter and really HOT sexy times.  I laughed, cried, and cheered out loud reading this one.  I cannot wait to read the next book!  I give this story a 5/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2017-02-26 03:17
Right here
Grip - Kennedy Ryan

Bristol and Marlon AKA Grip's story continues in this amazingly touching and yet intense story.  Grip has been chasing her since that very special moment back in college.  The best Spring Break of their lives.

Grip has all but given up, since the better part of a decade has past and still she will not give him an inch.  He has tried to move on - but at what expense?  Can the heart really forget what his head tells him he must?

This book was everything I was looking for, and more.  In typical fashion, this author gives us an intense relationship filled with twists and turns.  With a little suspense thrown in.  I loved it.  Even though I cried and laughed my way through it.  This was made better with some of our favorite characters and surprises thrown in.  I give this story a 5/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

This story is continued from the FREE prequel, FLOW. You can get yourself a copy and see more information, including my review by *CLICKING HERE!

review 2017-02-26 02:57
Proud
Chosen Pride (L'Ange Book 3) - Mary Calmes

This is the 3rd book in the L'Ange series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For key understanding of characters and series, I recommend reading in order.

Jon & Kelvin met during an event last year.  Found out they were fated mates.  When Kelvin rejected this due to his lifestyle and duty, Jon has to learn to live without him.

Kelvin has come to Jon's home and let his plans be known.  With all it will entail, they must survive, or die trying.  Can they make a future out of a painful past?

I was happily surprised as this story gave me many feels.  This author never disappoints as we feel for each character involved.  I loved seeing the main romantic interests learn about one another's strengths and appreciate each other more.  Really great addition to this series.  I give this story a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2017-02-26 02:41
Take chances
Option Number Three: A Trident Security Novella - Book 7.5 - Samantha A. Cole,Eve Arroyo

This is book #7.5 in the Trident Security series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading this series in order.

Tori and Tyler have a good thing going.  They are happy, in love, and not looking to change that.  It just becomes evident to both of them that they are attracted to Mitch.

Mitch is not sure what to think about this development.  He knows he has always wanted Tori.  Now, with new feelings for Tyler emerging it is shaking his foundation.

I thought this story came across very real.  My only complaint was I felt a bit rushed with the solution at the end.  This does not take away from the story at all.  These characters just are really hot and fun to read.  I give this book a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

****This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.