logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: review
Load new posts () and activity
text 2017-03-30 02:43
Wallace Associates Steuern und Buchhaltung Dienstleistungen

Fur 14 Jahre, Wallace Associates ist bestrebt die best Steuer- und Accounting Services fur Ihre Kunden zu geben. Sie achten Sie immer darauf, dass alles richtig gemacht wird und die Bedurfnisse ihrer Kunden zufrieden. Sie sind in der Tat eine der vertrauenswurdigsten Unternehmen Sie je treffen werden. Jedoch finanzielle Verpflichtungen geben oft Stress fur jeden Einzelnen, das ist, warum es die heute Norm zu einem Finanzexperten oder einer finanziellen Organisation diejenigen Belastungen ohne Sein scammed zu minimieren.

Fachleute halten auch die Services des Unternehmens als absolut zuverlassig, so dass sie ihre Fahigkeiten vollig vertrauen und betrachtet es als ihre Partner. Das Unternehmen ist auch bekannt fur seine grossen technischen Erfahrung in der Finanzverwaltung bekannt. Es ist tatsachlich ein Mitglied der Nationalen Gesellschaft der Wirtschaftsprufer und der New Jersey Business Association, beweist damit seine starke Stellung in der lokalen und nationalen finanziellen Rahmenbedingungen. Experts aus den Unternehmen auch die Anforderungen des Internal Revenue Service.

text 2017-03-30 01:43
Spark Energy Corporation Review - ComEd Offers Tips to Help Customers Avoid ComEd Impersonators

Illinois electricity utility Commonwealth Edison Co. (ComEd) is offering a few tips about how to avoid a rare, but important problem reported by a few of its customers– people impersonating ComEd employees for personal gain.

There have been less than 30 reported incidents in which individuals have shown up at customers' homes or businesses claiming to be from ComEd but, in reality, are unaffiliated with the utility. The small number of impersonators have reportedly tried to assert their fake ComEd identities to get access to customers’ personal information, but ComEd says there are a few things to watch for, and a few things customers can double-check, that make it easy to avoid problems with ComEd impersonators:

• Customers should always ask to see a company photo ID before allowing any ComEd utility worker into their home or business
  • ComEd employees never ask for cash payments or personal banking information, such as credit card numbers, so you should never pay on-site for services
  • ComEd employees don’t engage in telemarketing activities or door-to-door sales activities
  • If anyone comes to your home or business wearing clothing with old or defaced company logos, make sure to double-check their authenticity by asking to see a company photo ID — and if you have any doubt, don’t let the individuals into your home
  • Customers can verify if a ComEd worker is in the neighborhood by calling toll-free 800-EDISON-1 (800-334-7661)

ComEd said that customers who believe they’ve had a run-in with an impersonator should call the police and report the incident.

review 2017-03-29 22:06
.Fathomless Book Review.
Fathomless - Jackson Pearce

This review can be originally be found at MissKatiEllen.

"Celia is a harbourer of memories, knowing what has already been always seemed so insignificant- until she meets Lo. Lo's memory is drowning in the vastness of the ocean. She's transforming into a nymph, an ocean girl, a mermaid- terms far too pretty for the soulless monster she's becoming."

I cannot stress how much I've been enjoying this series, at this point I would definitely recommend reading the previous two books. In Sweetly it didn't matter if you hadn't read Sisters Red, but there is a thread linking these books together. And it's that tiny thread from Sweetly that becomes the main subject of this book. Ocean girls.

From reading the full blurb I thought this was going to be a love triangle, and with a sigh I accepted. The fact that the previous two books weren't like that meant I could get over the love triangle thing. I can gladly say no love triangle, these girls have their own lives, own paths and their interest is Jude is different too.

Celia is one of three sisters that possesses a gift, seeing past, present and future. It's not that Celia doesn't want to embrace her gift, she doesn't want to be like her sisters. Using it for their own gain, getting boys to fawn all over them. Plus what use can she be knowing someone's past in an instant?? But then Lo appears and she finally feels useful. She can help this strange, and slightly scary girl to remember who she was, what happened to her and where she came from.

Lo. Lo is an ocean girl, knows nothing about who she, or who others like her were. All she knows and understands is the now, to become human again you must take a soul. Easier said than done, a lesson learned early on. But what Lo, and everyone else like her knows is that one day if they're lucky the angels who brought them to the ocean will come back for them, leading them to their new life. Queue Celia throwing a spanner in the works, Lo starts to remember and becomes torn. When she's in the ocean she's happy, it feels part of her, natural. But the small part of her that remembers won't go down without a fight.

The theme of these books are all about identity, Lo has to fight to cling on to the memories of her past or let them go like the rest of her kind and Celia is learning there is life outside of her sisters shadow.

review 2017-03-29 15:27
Giveaway, Interview, Excerpt & Review – Remnants by Carolyn Arnold @Carolyn_Arnold @GoddessFish
Remnants (Brandon Fisher FBI) - Carolyn ... Remnants (Brandon Fisher FBI) - Carolyn Arnold

Amazon  /  Goodreads

Remnants by Carolyn Arnold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENRE: Mystery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY REVIEW

I love thrillers, suspense, murder and serial killers, not necessarily in that order. LOL

Remnants by Carolyn Arnold has them all.

It is amazing how quickly someone can just vanish. There one minute, gone the next.

Body parts are being found in a Georgia river. A leg here, an arm there, here a skull, there a torso, but no hands or feet. Why?

The parts don’t match. How many bodies are there?

A serial killer is on the loose.

Step by step, clue by clue, law enforcement follows the path to the Unsub in a Criminal Minds fashion.

You may not want to eat before you read this. The killings are brutal, gruesome, savage.

The case became more involved than I thought it would when I first started reading. I didn’t put all the pieces together until the last part of the book and it was Carolyn Arnold that took me there. I love that I can’t figure it out early. Keeps the mystery alive.

Though, if the book is well written it doesn’t matter…either way is fine with me.

There are some seriously messed up characters that deserve worse than they got.

The FBI team had issues of their own. Makes them come across as realistic people.

I love these kind of stories and would highly recommend following the stand alone series.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of Remnants of Carolyn Arnold.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  4 Stars

To read more and enter the giveaway, go HERE.

• You can see my Giveaways HERE.
  • You can see my Reviews HERE.
  • Thanks for visiting!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-interview-excerpt-review-remnants-by-carolyn-arnold-carolyn_arnold-goddessfish
text 2017-03-29 15:22
March 2017 Reads

Hello fellow book lovers.

I hope you all had a great month of March. For me it went by way to fast again, there is never enough time in a month for all the books I want to read. I'm just glad that we are starting to head into April and the weather will hopefully be nicer.

I'm also caught up on ARCs, well almost but I think we never really caught up with them, because luckily we always get more.

We also will have a new giveaway coming here in a few days we are just waiting on some more details for that. All the winner of the "Luck o’ the Readers Giveaway" should be drawn and notified very soon.

Here are some books that releasing in April according to Goodreads.

April 1

The Immortal's Unrequited Bride and Conquering the Cowboy by Kelli Ireland and  The Dead List by  Jennifer L. Armentrout.

April 4th

Red Sister by Mark Lawrence, The Chosen by J.R. Ward and Saving Mercy by Abbie Roads.

April 6th

Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

April 11th

The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli and The Deep End by Kristen Ashley

April 18th

The Thing About Love by Julie James

April 25th

Blade Bound by Chloe Neill, Snared by Jennifer Estep and Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead.

I hope everyone has a great April and those who celebrate it have a great Easter. To those who don't, just really enjoy your egg-day weekend :D

Now to my March reads, as always you can find the buy-links in the reviews that are linked.

Happy Reading :)

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

syns

This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do.

This afternoon, her planet was invaded.

The year is 2575, and two rival megacorporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe. Too bad nobody thought to warn the people living on it. With enemy fire raining down on them, Kady and Ezra—who are barely even talking to each other—are forced to fight their way onto an evacuating fleet, with an enemy warship in hot pursuit.

But their problems are just getting started. A deadly plague has broken out and is mutating, with terrifying results; the fleet’s AI, which should be protecting them, may actually be their enemy; and nobody in charge will say what’s really going on. As Kady hacks into a tangled web of data to find the truth, it’s clear only one person can help her bring it all to light: the ex-boyfriend she swore she’d never speak to again.

Told through a fascinating dossier of hacked documents—including emails, schematics, military files, IMs, medical reports, interviews, and more—Illuminae is the first book in a heart-stopping, high-octane trilogy about lives interrupted, the price of truth, and the courage of everyday heroes.

Kill’t Dead…Or Worse by Richard Hacker

syns

After a murdered partner, a cheating wife and a lost job in Houston, Nick Sibelius sets up a private investigation business in a small Texas town hoping to find some peace and maybe, himself. When two lovers disappear and a fisherman turns up dead, he finds himself drawn into a web of crime and deceit involving MaryLou, a beautiful woman with a mysterious past; Junior, a failed farmer whose best intentions seem to always result in a dead body; and Barry, a sociopathic dentist turned illegal toxic waste entrepreneur with a violent right wing agenda. When the felon who killed Nick’s partner in Houston joins forces with Barry, Nick must not only stop the toxic waste dumping while finding his client’s missing daughter, but keep from being killed in the process. In the end, MaryLou’s dark secret will either save him or kill him — whichever comes first.

4 ★

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

syns

Kaz Brekker and his crew have just pulled off a heist so daring even they didn’t think they’d survive. But instead of divvying up a fat reward, they’re right back to fighting for their lives. Double-crossed and left crippled by the kidnapping of a valuable team member, the crew is low on resources, allies, and hope. As powerful forces from around the world descend on Ketterdam to root out the secrets of the dangerous drug known as jurda parem, old rivals and new enemies emerge to challenge Kaz’s cunning and test the team’s fragile loyalties. A war will be waged on the city’s dark and twisting streets―a battle for revenge and redemption that will decide the fate of magic in the Grisha world.

The Faerie Guardian by Rachel Morgan

syns

Protecting humans from dangerous magical creatures is all in a day’s work for a faerie training to be a guardian. Seventeen-year-old Violet Fairdale knows this better than anyone—she’s about to become the best guardian the Guild has seen in years. That is, until a cute human boy who can somehow see through her faerie glamor follows her into the Fae realm. Now she’s broken Guild Law, a crime that could lead to her expulsion.

The last thing Vi wants to do is spend any more time with the boy who got her into this mess, but the Guild requires that she return Nate to his home and make him forget everything he’s discovered of the Fae realm. Easy, right? Not when you factor in evil faeries, long-lost family members, and inconvenient feelings of the romantic kind. Vi is about to find herself tangled up in a dangerous plot—and it’ll take all her training to get out alive.

At Grave’s End by Jeaniene Frost

syns

It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield’s life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she’s successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat’s worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover’s finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger.

As if that wasn’t enough, a woman from Bones’s past is determined to bury him once and for all. Caught in the crosshairs of a vengeful vamp, yet determined to help Bones stop a lethal magic from being unleashed, Cat’s about to learn the true meaning of bad blood. And the tricks she’s learned as a special agent won’t help her. She will need to fully embrace her vampire instincts in order to save herself—and Bones—from a fate worse than the grave.

4 ½ ★

Blade Bound by Chloe Neill

syns

The thrilling final installment of Chloe Neill’s New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series sees a sinister sorcery advancing across Chicago, and it may usher in the fall of Cadogan House…

Since the night of her brutal attack and unwilling transformation to vampire, Merit’s stood as Sentinel and protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House. She’s saved the Windy City from the forces of darkness time and again with her liege and lover, Ethan Sullivan, by her side.

When the House is infiltrated and Merit is attacked by a vampire seemingly under the sway of dark magic, Merit and Ethan realize the danger is closer than they could have ever imagined. As a malign sorcery spreads throughout the city, Merit must go to war against supernatural powers beyond her comprehension. It’s her last chance to save everything—and everyone—she loves.

Snoopydoo sigi