logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Non-review
Load new posts () and activity
video 2016-07-14 00:43

Been a busy week and it's going to stay a busy week. Chilling out to Blackmill's song Spirit of Life on their album Miracle.

Stay cool people...

video 2014-04-12 13:12

This is the Disney live action Jungle Book starring Jason Lee from back in the 90's.

While it has almost nothing in common with the book, I do like comparing books and movies. So when our group blog read of the First Jungle Book is published on May 1st, I'll be referencing this movie in my review.

Not the best quality either. But I'm posting this so if you don't want to leave Booklikes to watch it at youtube, you don't have to.

I look forward to anyone's thoughts on this movie, whether on its own or in contrast to the book :-)

Like Reblog Comment
video 2014-04-11 08:39

Warning: There's some language here.

A friend shared this with me and I simply had to return the favor. I've never seen this before...though I've watched it at least twice now! I do hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Happy Reading, y'all!

video 2014-04-09 05:48

The dirtiest yet happiest dog I've ever seen!

video 2014-03-08 19:51

I really wish I could embed video's in the "text" part of the blog. I like my "titles" and adding this text BEFORE the video.

Anyway, my brother showed this to me last night and we laughed our heads off. We both have that slightly darker humor and can appreciate weirdness.

And it has 100 Million hits. I need to tap into that kind of power!