My top picks for the month are pictured.
Big thank you to Moonlight Murder (Moonlight Reader) and Obsidian Blue for hosting another great edition of Halloween Bingo!
Bring on 24 Festive Tasks!
What I've Read
1. #IMOMSOHARD by Kristin Hensley and Jen Smedley - 5 stars
2. Sleepless Volume 2 by Sarah Vaughn and Leila del Duca et al - 4 stars
3. Jane Doe (Jane Doe #1) by Victoria Helen Stone - 5 stars
4. Well, That Escalated Quickly: Memoirs and Mistakes of an Accidental Activist by Franchesca Ramsey - 3 stars
5. Connections in Death (In Death #48) by JD Robb - 4 stars
6. Lab Girl by Hope Jahern -1 star
7. Ghost a la Mode (A Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery #1) by Sue Ann Jaffarian - 3 stars
8. A Colony in a Nation by Chris Hayes - 1 star
9. Witches Brew by Morgana Best - DNF
10. Crazy (Crazy Ella #1) by Eve Langlais - 1 star
11. Gone with the Ghost (Murder by Design #1) by Erin McCarthy - 3 stars
12. Baba Yaga's Assistant by Marika McCoola and Emily Carroll - 3 stars
13. Vendetta in Death (In Death #49) by JD Robb - 5 stars
Started the month with 300 books on the TBR, now down to 290.
Budget: $7.48 spent on books for the TBR, saved $147.04 with library borrows
Halloween Bingo: 2 bingos!
Dewey Read-a-thon: 4 books read