logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: book-review
Load new posts () and activity
url 2018-01-11 04:49
Readers' Favorite review of Incognito

A review of Incognito by Reader's Favorite.

review 2017-10-25 23:45
Mollie Jo Joseph: Accepting The Unexpected Book review by Eve's Bookish World
Accepting the Unexpected - Mollie Jo Joseph

What should I say about this book?! It is a little diamond! If I had to use some words for it, these would be: fresh, funny, glamorous, stylish, adorable but even serious as it has to do with a really important issue. Depression.

Let's take it from the start. I love chick lit. You know I do, I told you that at my last post. I love the humorous ways it deals with some problems and issues, either these are relationships, or anything more serious. This one has to do with depression. Depression is a serious medical illness. It is a state of low mood (melancholy), that affects a person's thoughts, activities, feelings and generally life. It makes us feel sad, anxious, hopeless and having a low self-esteem. The great trap is that sometimes the person who is under the affect of depression, cannot even recognize it, unless someone else make it clear to them, and most of the times it is hard to admit and accept it.

Our story has to do with a British young lady, Leila, who works at a great magazine and is in a relationship with James, a man that travels a lot and never has enough time for her. After some situations she decides to break up with him and make up her life... READ MORE ON Eve's Bookish World

url 2017-08-16 17:40
My Previous Book Reviews

I started by own book review blog on blogger.com as my New Year's Resolution before I ever found out about this website.  I plan to share all of my reviews on both platforms now, but I would LOVE to have people check out my previous posts.

nerdybookshelf.blogspot.com

Here's to many more books, many more reviews, and sharing the joy of reading!

url 2017-01-27 22:10
Giveaway -- Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye (follow link)

show activity (+)