logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: book-reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-09-19 05:11
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

It's been such a difficult time this year when it comes to reading. So many things have gotten in the way of what I had planned but that's okay. I'm still reading and I'm reading good books on top of that! The Perks of Being a Wallflower is no exception! I thoroughly enjoyed this book, even though it was a difficult one to read. There are some heavy themes throughout the book, which I will get to in a bit, that really destroys the reader. However difficult it was, I really do think that this book is important to read.

The story follows "Charlie" and his experiences as he enters high school. We don't know if that's his true name, we don't know who anyone in the story really is. We are just there to listen and experience his life with him. And as simple as this story is, the themes themselves are not. There's drug abuse, child abuse, rape, homophobia, and violence. If these themes are not something you're comfortable reading, then you might want to skip this one. Otherwise, I do think it's worth reading.

The writing is very basic and compliments Charlie as a character. His way of thinking is simple, blunt, to the point. He also starts off with his thoughts very scattered and as the book progresses and he sorts out his thoughts, the writing, too, becomes smooth. I actually really like how Chbosky used that as a writing device. It was fantastic to read and I loved reading from Charlie's perspective. He's sweet but flawed and even when he became upset and his thoughts became scattered, he was still a delight to read from.

The side characters were interesting as well. Patrick, a friend of Charlie's, is such a wonderful person. He's funny, sweet, charming, and one of my favorite people in the book. Sam, another friend of Charlie's, looks out for him and cares for him whilst working hard on trying to change her life for the better. I actually really like how the characters are all going through their own thing and are trying to make something of themselves. It was realistic and painful.

I really like this book. It's raw, painful, joyful. and beautiful. I do recommend you give this book a shot if you're interested in learning what these characters go through. It's quite a read.

review 2018-09-04 08:48
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Eliza and Her Monsters - Francesca Zappia

It's been a long time since I've been to the library and I missed just spending the whole day there reading as many books as I can get my hands on. Last time I went, I felt like reading something relevant to my interests. That being "fandom." I get really invested in the books/video games/anime/manga I'm into and I love seeing others get involved as well; writing fanfiction, drawing fanart, cosplaying, and the list goes on. So when I heard Eliza and Her Monsters tackle this very topic, I was interested in reading it from the get-go. And I am glad I did.

This book follows Eliza Mirk. She is the creator of a highly successful webcomic which has a huge following in the online community. With that success comes curiosity as her fans wonder who is the creator of their favorite comic. Eliza chooses to remain anonymous to protect herself, however, things start to get out of hand when news of who she is start to surface. It's a story about self-acceptance, persistence, and understanding. It's a pretty good story for those looking to understand who they are and what the future may hold.

I want to start off by saying I liked this book. I think the overall message was a good one. Teenagers really need to read books about taking time to figure themselves out and not to worry about trying to do everything "perfectly" right after high school. They need to take time, make some mistakes, and just figure things out for themselves. I really thought those messages were an important inclusion to the book. I thought the writing style was okay. It's nothing to write home about but it did what it set out to do.

The characters, also, were okay. I never really got to the point where I felt connected to Eliza. She had to face a lot of her own insecurities and I felt she was too much of a pushover, but I get that was how she is and how she needed to work through that. My main problem with her is that she, like many other female characters in media, are portrayed as being pathetic once a guy enters their life. There's nothing wrong with dating, but to sacrifice who you are and what you love for that person? Really? Nothing irks me more... and speaking of said guy... Wallace... at first, I liked him. I really did. I thought he was sweet and kind and I was curious as to why he chose not to speak out loud. I still think he can be sweet and kind... but when he put so much pressure on Eliza to help him with his future, I thought it wasn't fair. Her health and well-being should have been first on his mind. Not how, with her success, he was going to be well off in the future. Then he got upset with her when she said she couldn't help? Because her mental health was not at a good place? He acted so entitled to her work it really was making me upset. It was selfish and inconsiderate that I really started to dislike him. It does get better towards the end but... the damage was done. The characters were my least favorite part about this book.

Still, this book is not necessarily about the characters. It's about the love one can have for a piece of fiction and the things you can create for that love. It's about the fanfiction, fanart. It's about the fans and what the fans can create when they come together. It'd a love letter to fandoms and I thought it was a pretty good one at that.

If you have any interests in fandoms or are going through a difficult time when considering what you should be doing with your future, I urge you to pick this book up. It can be quite infuriating at times, but I think you'll be able to see through to the positives well enough. Keep in mind that this book deals with anxiety, depression, and suicide. Remember: You are not alone. There is help out there for you. Just reach out and there will be a hand to hold on to you. Take care of yourselves. Be kind.

Hope you're all having a lovely day. If not, I hope everything gets better for you.

review 2018-09-01 17:32
Intrigue, danger, still love finds a way, hard to stop reading.
The Marriage Paradox - Noelle Greene

This story was one bumpy messy ride. Olivia was a wonderful character. I liked her strength and her innocence, which never wavered as things changed around her. Markus was a bit of a prick to start but as I got to know him along with Olivia my opinion changed. Despite all the violence, political intrigue, counter intelligence, I enjoyed the story and found it hard to stop reading. There were a few tears near the end as well as a heavy sigh of relief. I recommend this story.

I received a copy of this story through Candid Book Reviews, and this is my unsolicited review.

review 2018-08-28 19:34

Release Date: August 20, 2018
Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
5 stars
Arc copy

Ash, an enforcer for the Westside Skulls, returns home to New York for his father's funeral. He hadn't seen him in five years thanks to a combination of events that sent him out to California and a whole new life. Ash...or Asher Bennett IV, as he was known in New York, hailed from an uber-rich family and for a few years after graduating for college, worked on Wall Street...before ending up in California, in a leather kutte on the back of a Harley. Ash just wanted his father's funeral to be over so he could escape his gold-digging stepmother, his snobby teenaged sister and the plastic, fake people of his childhood once more.
The past hurts, and it only gets more painful at the graveside when he comes face to face with his past…Mackenzie, or Mack as he always called her.
Mack was the girl he'd loved since he was thirteen years old, and the woman who had stood him up at the altar five years ago.
Ash's father's death leaves him juggling his life as a Skull, his past with Mack, and the possibility of a future with his teenaged sister who wants nothing more than to escape...the same way he did, and a stepmother who will do anything she can to make his life hell.
Of course, when it rains, it pours and in the course of dealing with club business...tragedy strikes, and Ash has to either learn to reign in his notorious temper...or risk losing everything.
Climb on the Harley with Ash and Mack and take a wild ride that will leave you wondering what's around the next bend in the road...and gasping for breath when you get there.

* * *

Book 4 in the Westside Skulls MC Series.
This is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous stories in this series appear in this and future books in the series.
HEA and No cliffhanger.
Intended for Mature Readers.

* * *

The Westside Skulls MC Series is about members of the MC club, their friends and associates.
Each story, while focused around one main character, is not necessarily about a Westside Skulls club member, but the story is related to Skulls members and the club.

Let's start off by saying I am loving this series. I loved the characters they were totally awesome.

My favorite character would be Charlie even though she was not a main character.I think what I loved most about her as she surprised us at every turn.

I loved Ash as well as he is another character that surprised you as he was such a hothead and quick trigger that you would never knew how he would react to a situation.He never acted the way me thought be would.I loved how protective he was his club family as well as Mack and Charlie.Charlie is not going to like dating with a brother like him or this MC at he back as the brothers are going to be just as protective and threating....

The story was packed with action ,drama,and all about second chances for Ash,Mack,Charlie and Sledge we loved how they were able to put the pieces back together that had broken them apart in the first place.

Sledge needs a shout-out here I loved seeing his protective side come to the forefront!

The romance was steamy and passionate and Mack and Ash were super hot together in and out of bed.

I really loved how Mack & Ash were able to make things work between them even though in the beginning it was a love/hate relationship and the bottom line is they never stopped loving one another.

The plot took on some twists and turns and through some surprises popped up it was a nice easy read that kept you glued to the pages the entire time all the way to the end.

What I loved about this series is that it has so many amazing characters for us to laugh with ,love,cry and fall in love with and this story was the perfect mix of it all!

Recommended read to all and it series!

The early morning light streamed in through the beautiful stained glass of the cathedral windows and the sun’s rays bounced off the white and gold coffin, making it look almost ethereal. Ash sat stoically, hating the tie that was choking him, the suit he hadn’t worn in over five years, the shoes that were pinching his toes...but most of all, hating the fact that his father was inside of the coffin. It was a beautiful coffin, made to impress...not the dead guy of course, but everyone else. That was what his stepmother Allison did best...impress. She’d impressed his father when she was just a twenty-five-year-old barista and he was a forty-year-old multi-millionaire, recently widowed and left alone to raise a twelve-year-old boy. Asher Michael Bennett III had been a hard man to impress, so Ash supposed he should give her credit for that at least.
He wondered what his father was wearing inside that fancy coffin. He’d be willing to bet the old man was the best-dressed man in the room. Allison would know that everyone who was anyone in Manhattan would be at the funeral, and it would never do for the guest of honor to be wearing anything less than Armani’s finest.
Ash could hear the whispering and shuffling as the cathedral filled up behind him. He didn’t need to turn around to know that the guest list would read like the who’s who of Manhattan Island, and he didn’t care to see any of those faces. It was why he lived in California, in the Central Valley...in a motorcycle club. He’d had his fill of these people for the first twenty-three years of his life, and the only person he still had any respect for after all those years was the man who was lying in the casket up at the altar. That respect was the only thing that brought him back...that, and Sledge. He smiled when he thought about his oversized friend. Sledge had ridden hard with him for three days so they could get there on time. He’d set his alarm and woke Ash up that morning. He’d ordered Ash a beer from room service with his breakfast because even though Ash wasn’t much of a drinker...he was going to need at least one to get through the day. And then, he’d gone back to his own room to spend the day sleeping, watching television, and smoking. Sledge wasn’t about to show up in a church full of what he still referred to as his “mortal enemies.” They were a clique of rich kids that they had both gone to private school with their entire lives. They were the bitches and bastards that had terrorized Sledge almost to the point of causing his suicide. Sledge told people that Ash saved his life in high school, but in Asher Michael Bennett IV’s mind, it was the other way around.
Ash’s blue eyes left the coffin and moved to the flowers...thousands of them that would all be carried out to the gravesite and left to die alongside the man being buried today. Tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of flowers. He wondered if anyone there found it the ridiculous and practically obscene waste of money that it was. His father wasn’t impressed with things like that...but this party wasn’t really about him. This party was about Allison...and of course, Charlie. Charlie might be the only person there that Ash was interested in seeing. He wasn’t sure. He hadn’t seen her in five years and then she’d been a cute little ten-year-old with pigtails. She was fifteen now and sadly, according to the emails and phone calls from his father, Charlotte Joanne Bennett was rapidly becoming as superficial as her mother Allison. Ash supposed he was partly to blame for that. The day he’d left New York, his little sister had begged him to take her with him. She’d cried and held onto him until his father had to peel her off. Ash tried to maintain a relationship with her after that, but she refused to talk to him on the phone and she hadn’t answered a single one of his text messages or emails.
Ash reached up and tugged at the Windsor knot that felt like it was choking the life out of him. But in truth, it wasn’t the knot or the tie...it was this place and the people, and the thought of the best man he ever knew being closed inside of a box and put into the ground. He hated that, and he just wanted it to be over. He wished that he’d stayed behind at the hotel with Sledge. His big friend had always been the smarter of the two of them.
Somehow, he made it through the church service. It was long and drawn out, and there were way too many speeches. These people loved to hear themselves talk and they loved showing off their new designer funeral clothes even more. He managed to sneak out of the church and into the family limousine without having to come face to face with anyone. He knew his time was coming, though. He’d have to stand in a line at the graveyard to receive condolences and then he’d have to suffer through the reception afterward at the mansion, but then it would be over, and he could go back to California and his real life and his real family.
The door to the limousine was pulled open and a teenage girl with long, straight blonde hair and crystal blue eyes slid in. She was dressed to kill in a navy-blue Burberry suit and she was on her phone. She didn’t even look across the seat at her brother and Ash had no idea if she even knew he was in the car. Seconds after Charlie, Allison entered, riding high on a wave of Gucci perfume...and on her phone as well. Allison, unlike Charlie, did make eye contact with Ash, and her dark green eyes, which used to be brown before the contacts, said everything he needed to know about how happy she was that he showed up.
The door was closed, the limo started up, and Ash sat in silence on his side of the huge car, practically melting into the soft leather. Finally tiring of the sight of the two women chatting on their phones like they were on their way to a party, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back into the seat. He tried to draw up images of things that made him happy. His Harley, his brothers, the club, and the gym where Wolf had begun letting him take boxing lessons from one of Jacob Wright’s teammates, a guy named Jagger who played a guitar and sang like his namesake Mick Jagger and fought like a champ in the cage. The guy was fun as hell to be around and since things had been quiet around the club for a few months, Ash was enjoying the larger-than-life stories Jagger had to tell.
He felt the limousine slowing down and he opened his eyes. His sister’s large blue ones were locked into his as soon as he did. He managed to find a smile and he said, “Hey, Charlie.”
With no expression at all on her beautiful face she said, “It’s Charlotte.”
“Sorry. Hi, Charlotte.” She stared at him, like she was studying his face and then turned to her mother, who was still on her phone and said:
“Is this dolt going to open the door and let us out of here or what?”
Ash felt a pang in his chest. He blamed himself for Charlie, at least a little bit. He reached across the table in front of him and using the handle that was within her reach, he opened the door and pushed it open. His little sister looked at him like he was a circus freak with two heads and then looked at her mother, who sighed and rolled her eyes. The driver appeared in the doorway then, but not soon enough to escape the wrath of the spoiled teenager.
“Jeez, thanks for showing up,” she said, to the man that was old enough to be her grandfather. Ash’s dad insisted on manners from the time that Ash was old enough to remember. When he was four years old he was taught to say please and thank you to the staff. He knew that Charlie had been taught the same. Somewhere along the way she’d decided that she was above all of that, and Ash was sad for her because of it.
The driver helped her out of the car and Allison finally ended the call that she was on by saying, “Gotta go, I’ll call you later. Of course we can do lunch tomorrow. Mwah!” As she slid toward the door she looked at Ash and said, “Your tie is crooked.” The Gucci perfume that had wafted in with her didn’t leave when she did, and Ash felt like he might gag on it before he hit the fresh, cold air and sucked in a lungful. The limousine was the first in line of many and the rest of the guests seemed to be holding back until the “family” made their way to the huge canopy and took their seats in the front row. Ash sat next to Charlie, but she looked straight ahead, not just ignoring him, but going out of her way to do so.
The graveside services were as long and boring as the church service had been. His father would have hated it. He would have thrown a joke or two into one of his speeches and he would have jazzed up the music. He would have made people feel like no matter how sad they were that their loved one was gone, there was hope left for the future. That was what his father did, he lifted people up. The one mistake that he’d made in his life was sitting two seats away, and although she was a bad one, Ash couldn’t hold it against him. He’d made a bad choice in women a time or two himself.
The priest finally stopped talking, the boring music quit playing, the boring people stopped giving their fake speeches, and it was at last time to stand in line and accept their fake regrets. It was the first real look that Ash had gotten of the guests. Up front and moving through the reception line like royalty were the “society people.” There wasn’t a wet eye in the bunch as they offered their stiff handshakes and stiffer condolences. A little further back were the executives that worked for his father in his textile company. The Bennett money went back for centuries and the company was almost as old as that. Those gentlemen, and one lady at least, seemed genuine in their grief and condolences. The next wave of people was extended family members, cousins and aunts and uncles that Ash hadn’t seen in years if at all. They weren’t much looser than the first wave of rich people had been...at least not with him. He did notice a few of them being overly friendly with Allison. That probably meant his father had left her in charge of the fortune and they were hoping to get what they likely thought of as their fair share.
The last wave was a mixture of loyal staff and old friends that didn’t fit in the society set. As Ash was accepting the condolences from the first one, a man who had served as his father’s mechanic for as long as Ash could remember, he suddenly realized that Charlie and Allison were no longer standing next to him. He glanced to his right and saw them being escorted back to the limousine by the driver. Words couldn’t describe the sheer disgust he felt for them both at that moment. He swallowed the bitter taste in his mouth and continued accepting condolences until the line was gone and so was the limousine. Chuckling to himself at the stupidity of it all, he walked over to where his father’s white casket now sat, waiting to be lowered into the ground. He put his hand on top of the blanket of flowers that covered it and finally let the tears that he’d been holding back all day, fill his eyes.
“I’m pissed at you, old man. You were too fucking young to die. Who has a fucking stroke and dies at fifty-six years old? You were Asher Michael Bennett the fucking Third, man! You were supposed to live forever. You were at least supposed to live until I found the right woman and had you a couple of grandkids...until I finally did something worth all that pride you always had in me.” He reached up and wiped a tear off his face. “I love you, old man. You won’t be forgotten, I promise you that. I know you’re in heaven so I’m not sure if we’ll be meeting up again someday...but if I don’t make it up there, I’ll be drinking a toast to you where I’m at.”
“And where might that be?” Ash froze at the sound of the voice. It was soft, sultry and the last voice he ever wanted to hear again in his life. Even Allison’s was preferable, and that was saying a lot. He ground his jaw and turned slowly around with his eyes still on the ground. As he moved them up past a pair of black-and-white heels, delicate white ankles with a blue rose tattooed on the outside of the right one, sculpted calves, sexy knees, and three inches of muscular thigh before the bottom of her black skirt interrupted them, he realized that even now she still set his blood on fire. Her hips were still wide and her waist small. Her breasts were perfect. He couldn’t see that in the coat she wore over her suit now, but he knew what they looked like...and they were perfect. The skin on her neck and face was still flawless. Her golden-brown hair lay in waves all over her head and down her back and her hazel eyes were still the prettiest thing on the east coast. But when Ash looked at her now, it was like staring into the eyes of a snake.
“Hello, Asher.”
“Mack.” Mackenzie Foster had at one time been the love of Asher’s life. She was the basket that he’d put all of his eggs in...and then that basket had fallen to the cement and it was all over. He’d found himself sifting through the slimy shells, and trying to find the pieces of his life. Like Humpty Dumpty, he’d never been able to put them back together again...so he’d done the next best thing, he’d left.
“I’m sorry about your dad.”
“Thanks, but not to be rude...why are you here?”
She flinched, almost like he’d hit her in the face. “I cared a lot about your dad.”
“Oh...I didn’t know that caring about people meant showing up to you.” He hadn’t meant to do this. Hell, he just hadn’t expected her to show up. The one time he’d staked his whole future on her showing up, she’d bailed. His rudeness wasn’t driving her away, though; instead she nodded, like she understood, and said:
“I’ve missed you, Ash. I tried to call you after you left...”
“Changed my number.”
“Yeah, anyways. It’s good to see you, I’m just sorry it’s under these circumstances.”
“Yeah, I’m sorry too. Look, I better get to the reception...” He realized as he was talking that all of the cars had left. Allison...the bitch...had left him stranded in a graveyard.
“I can give you a ride,” Mackenzie said, as if reading his mind. He used to think she could do that since she always seemed to know what he was thinking, or how he was feeling. It used to give him a warm, comforting feeling, like they were soulmates. Now, it just felt intrusive and it annoyed him.
“I’ll call an Uber.”
She looked hurt again. Too fucking bad. “Ash, it’s been a long time...are you ever going to forgive me?”
“No. I’m not.” He took out his phone and as he headed toward the road where his ride should still be parked he texted Sledge. “At the cemetery. Heading to Last Call in the Village. Meet me there?”
The text he got back in return was swift and to the point. “OMW.”

Ash ordered an Uber on his app and then stuck the phone into his suit jacket. He was almost to the pavement when curiosity got the better of him and he looked back over his shoulder. Mackenzie was still under the canopy, standing next to the coffin with her face buried in her hands. There was still a piece of his heart that beat for her; it pissed him off, but he’d learned to live with it. What he couldn’t learn to live with was the woman who abandoned him at the altar on the very day their life together was supposed to begin.

Jessie Cooke writes hot romance novels about tough guys, bad boys, bikers, fighters and lovers and the women of strong character who tame them.

review 2018-08-24 18:10

Release Date: August 23, 2018
Reviewed by Angels With Attitude Book Reviews
Arc copy
4 stars

I escaped hell. I was free.
I thought I could go back to normal.
I can’t.
Right now normal hurts.
I’ve seen things—done things—I’m not the same girl I was.
It changed me—he changed me.
The bar is locked up. The Horsemen clubhouse is no place for me, and I don’t belong anywhere that feels familiar.
I’m alone. I’m broken.
The only thing that feels right is my pain.

Our club is in ruins. It's left me at the helm.
Twists and turns took me down this path that lead to further destruction, and I know King had orchestrated it all.
Thing is, I’m no one’s pawn.
The club is all I have, and King won’t take us down. We'll play this out our way.
One way or another, he’ll pay for the damage to us, to them, to her…

Let's starts off by saying this is a new author for us and I am not sure if she is to my liking or not but , we will see...

I am not sure if I am having issues with the author herself or the series itself.I will say that  the author has at-least enticed me enough to continue reading the series.

Still not liking Busta as a character he is now romantically involved with Obi."
I am not feeling it !"

My mind at this point is clinging to the fact that in the last book Busta imprisoned her treated her poorly and he was going to sell you as a sex worker as well as let his brother rape her and now your involved with this same man that did all these things? Did Busta redeem himself by intervening in her and Jazzy's fate ?, we will have to wait and see...

At this point Obi and Busta becoming involved she doesn't know that he had a hand in changing her fate and this is where my issues start.The being drawn to the dark and dangerous I understand and even the feeling the chemistry toward one another that is not always of your choosing I understand that to but, did you really just swept everything that happened up to this point under a rug?

Moving on I have to keep telling myself this is a book of fiction...

Obi is still my favorite character regardless of her choice in men and but, in reality they were perfect for one another and seem to be perfectly matched for one another.

Who am I to stand in the way of love....

Getting past my issues and  now getting to know more about the characters themselves and I am now feeling better that they are willing to make big changes in the club once that take care of one last piece of business.The book starts to get interesting and intense with secrets coming to life things start heating up and then they start to unravel the good and the bad I am totally glued to the page to the very end to see how it all play's out.

I will say as the story progressed we saw that there was a whole lot more to Busta then meets the eye.His own secrets are coming out and tons of drama occurring all around him and he methodically address each hit with ease.He is smarter than he looks and he is slowly redeeming himself....

I will say the plot this time around kept my interest and that is always a plus in my book and I like how the entire plot unfolded and played out and I thoroughly enjoyed these surprises we didn't see coming.

4 stars from us
as  the story deserved it despite my personal issues with it.

My  final thoughts...

I am having a hard time connecting with the characters in this series and this has been hard for me.The only character's that I liked at all where Obi and Jazzy.After this story things might change.I have  know problem with a main character that you have a love/hate relationship with but , at some point I want to be able to like a character at-least.I love reading books that emotionally engage you and I am not feeling any of that.Jazzy and Obi make me laugh that's true.Even the romance between Obi and Busta relationship was just about sex in the beginning but , when things changed between them I never felt they were really connected on an emotional level.I really missed that as I love rooting for character's when opposites attract but, wonder how they will make it work...

Let's just say that this book was not for me at all.I had so many personal issues with the story itself  for me to enjoy it.

We can't love them all but ,I will post my thoughts in a another post as my issues can't be explained without spoilers..

Rook aka previously published as Envy

I will say that after reading this story about True & Kyden's story I was emotionally involved to the very end.This was such a heart wrenching tale to touch one's heart.

True was another MC member that I despised from the very beginning of meeting him so his actions and misdeeds in this story were no big surprise to me.

All ready despising True's character I didn't think he could sink any lower ."He did!" Tormenting your brother who is a priest! Your a very sick man indeed....

Kydem was a character that your heart bleed for from the very beginning of the story,You understood the demons that he carried within.Before entering the Priesthood he was not a good man but, he choose to redeem himself and save his soul and along the way tried the best he could to save others that were just like him.

Poor Kyden was never able to out run his demons whether personally ones or family ones because his brother would never let him escape his past and my heart broke even more for him.

The story really gripped your emotions ! I enjoyed getting the 411 on these characters.Although True was not a character I liked we gained a lot of insight to why he was the way he was.He was beyond redeemable in my eyes.

The story was pack with a ton of emotion and drama as well as heartbreak that kept you glued to the pages to the very end.We really enjoyed it!

4 stars from us

With an avaricious appetite for stories, Kerri Ann can be found quite often with her nose in a book or writing it. On many occasion it has been said that she's in her own world, living in the stories of those she reads about, giving them a life they deserve. She can easily be found under a tree in the shade, or reclining at Starbucks scribbling notes about new stories and new characters, all while keeping the coffee chain in business. Whether late at night, at a music festival, or sitting on a ski lift, when the thoughts arise, Kerri Ann will add them to those in progress. So be wary, your antics could be in her next book.

You may find us here !