logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Feature Requests
created by: BookLikes
back to group
Reply to post #519 (show post):

You can -- as "Hunger for Knowledge" pointed out (see above, #514), there is a "like" button in the top right corner if you open the post in blog mode.
Reply to post #519 (show post):

To Like a given post/review, click the post's/reviews's title and then click "Like" in the upper left corner. The option should be visible both on standard and mobile devices. Some hiccups may occur depending on your internet connection, transfer and "the heaviness" of the article -- the more images and gifs the post has, the longer is can open, upload and reveal all options.
Reply to post #520 (show post):

Thanks! Added to our agenda :)
Reply to post #523 (show post):

Oh, that's great, thank you! There are quite a few of us, I think, who will appreciate that.
Is there a way to check for duplicates on shelves?
Reply to post #525 (show post):

Emm, not yet ;)
OK then :p
Reply to post #521 (show post):

It would be nice to like by clicking on the "heart" icon with out having to open the blog post. :-)
You know what would be really cool? When I'm on a book page, getting ready to add a book to one of my shelves and the book page gives me an edition that is not the one I own, let's say 'hardcover', when I hover over the other options available in the 'other editions' ribbon, if it told me which edition it was, let's say 'ebook', it would save so much time, clicking, and possible errors. It's a bit of an annoyance to have to click through to each one to choose the one I want... especially when there's like... 15 other editions.
Reply to post #523 (show post):

Thank you, thank you...
Reply to post #530 (show post):

Oh you're right! I never think of that. I guess it doesn't stick out for me that there's a link there. :) (Old Lady Memory.)
Reply to post #533 (show post):

Thanks, we'll take it into account when refreshing the book page.
On the shelf page, in table view: can we have publication date be one of the sorting options please?
Reply to post #535 (show post):

Thanks, we'll add it to our makeover agenda.
Need help?