ABOUT THE BOOK
Alpha’s Call: A Collection of Shifter Romances
Publication date: November 6th 2018
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance
Can you resist the Alpha’s Call?
This collection of hot alpha males is a must have for every shifter lover’s ebook library.
Six bestselling, fan-favorite authors bring you action-packed romances ranging from sensual to scorching. Wolves, big cats, dragons, and much more heat up the pages.
Go ahead. Ignore the Alpha’s Call. We dare you.
Davis Raynes Publishign Group-
Add to your shelves at
AVAILABLE in ebook –
5 Reasons to Love a Shifter
by Lori Titus
5. Your mate is naturally protective and instinctually senses when something is wrong.
4. You quickly become adapted to a “changing” personality.
3. No matter what happens, you know that your mate had super speed and strength.
2. Shifters are notoriously good lovers.
1. Shifters bond and mate with the one they love for life.
Are You Dating A Wahya?
by Kristal Hollis
If you have ever looked at your man and thought, "There’s something different about this guy that I can’t quite figure out," then he might be a Wahya. Here’s how to know for sure.
1. If your man seems to ignore you during meals, salivates at a sporting event when the scent of hamburgers and hot dogs fills the air or glares when you try to steal a French fry, he might be a Wahya. They love to eat and can be quite stingy with food. However, if a Wahya willing shares his food, it’s a good sign he is bonding with you.
2. If your man is especially frisky during a full moon and wants to have a howling contest, he might be a Wahya. You may also notice that in his home, clothing is optional.
3. If during a disagreement, your man growls soft, low, and menacing, then he might be a Wahya. You may also hear this sound when he is jealous, or simply in a bad mood. However, pay close attention to tone and watch your man’s eyes. If the growl resonates more like a purr, you might be in for a rocking night of romance.
4. After a date, if you look out your window and see a wolf in the shadows watching your home, your man might a Wahya. They are very protective of the ones the love and will always put themselves between you and any threat, no matter how great or small.
5. If you hear the word, “Mine,” incessantly run through your mind in your man’s voice, he might be a Wahya who has decided to love and cherish you forever.
If your man meets all five descriptions, especially number five, then you are definitely dating a Wahya. Wrap your arms around him and hold on tight. You’re in for one wild adventure.
How to tell you’re dating an Olmec Jaguar shifter
By Louisa Bacio
What would you do if a gorgeous hunk showed up your door professing to be from a legendary extinct tribe with paranormal shifter powers? Talk about a big cat! If you’re not quite sure what to believe, here are a few tips to figure out if they’re really an Olmec Jaguar shifter.
Intrigued? Read on!
1) His eyes flash golden when he’s aroused.
2) His abs are as hard as stone
3) and sometimes he can be old fashioned (ahem: hard headed), too.
4) His sworn enemy who promises to destroy all happiness is La Peña, which translates into The Pain.
5) They know where the treasure is buried!
Legend of the Jaguars, Book 1
A were-jaguar must find his mate before an ancient evil transforms him to stone…again.
After the were-jaguar Hector awakes in a museum, trapped within stone, he begins a quest to find his life mate before his enemy once again transforms him into a mythic ancient relic.
Legend has it that Kaitlyn’s family once was part of a tribe, and she was destined to save it from extinction. She never expected the prophecies to come true.
With his tribe’s sworn enemy hunting him down, Hector must convince Kaitlyn that she’s his destiny – the only person able to revive the were-jaguar and legend of the Olmec — before it’s too late.
10 Sexy Things About the Alpha Male
I'm pretty sure there are more than ten. Hell, he has more than ten body parts, doesn't he?
There are things about that strong male that makes him sexy. Some are physical and some come from within.
1. His smile. Got to love a man who knows how to smile and make others smile with him
2. Abs! Rock hard, tanned, or not, and lickable. Need I say more?
3. His scent. I'm talking his natural scent. No perfumes or colognes. Us humans don't notice like vampires and shifters and other creatures lurking about would. But we do pick up his scent when close to him.
4. Tattoos. I don't know about you, but tats fascinate me. Gives me something else to trace...with my tongue.
5. His voice. Deep, husky, and soft. And oh, the things he whispers in your ears...
6. His touch. This one depends on the mood. It's tender when you need it and demanding when you need it. ;)
7. He stands beside his woman, not in front of her. He's always there to catch her too.
8. Protectiveness. Who doesn't like to feel safe? Knowing that he will do anything to protect me, yeah that's sexy.
9. Compassionate. He's not afraid of showing his softer side.
10. His hands. Rough, soft, or in between. It's all how he uses them.
What do you think? Do you have anything to add to the list? Care to expand on one or more of my ten? Share your thoughts. What makes the alpha male sexy to you?
Top Ten Reasons Why Every Woman Should Marry A Shifter
Have you ever wished there was more to your man? What if he could shift into something else – a wolf or a bear maybe? The idea might seem frightening, but these are the reasons you should marry a shifter if you’re lucky enough to date one.
1. Shifters are Multidimensional
Have you ever dated someone who bored you to death? A shifter has many sides and never seems stale or old. Whenever you get bored of his human side, focus on his wild side.
2. Shifters are Immortal
Ever been afraid of dying old and alone? If you marry a shifter, he’ll be with you for life. Since they’re immortal, he’ll outlive you for sure. Not only that, but you know he’ll be there to put flowers on your grave year after year.
3. Shifters are Men and Pets All Wrapped Up in One
Tired of cleaning litter boxes or taking your puppy outside? Tired of remembering to feed your pets? A shifter is both a man and a pet wrapped into one – and best of all they’re housebroken.
4. Shifters Don’t Age
Do you ever worry about what your mate will look like twenty years down the road? No need to worry about that if you marry a shifter. Since they’re immortal, he’ll look exactly the same fifty years from now as he does today.
5. Shifters Are Loyal And Faithful
Once a shifter imprints on you and his inner wolf or inner bear (or inner whatever kind of shifter he is) tells him you’re the one, he’s yours for life. No worrying about infidelity with a shifter around.
6. Shifters Keep You Safe
A mortal man can’t guarantee that he’ll win every fight, but a shifter can. No matter how much danger you’re in he’ll rise to the challenge and rescue you.
7. Shifters Have Great Bodies
No worries that your man will lose his six pack abs or grow a beer belly. No, sir. When you marry a shifter you’re guaranteed that those rippled abs you’re touching today will be just as hot in fifty years. Who’d want to marry a mortal man when they could marry a shifter?
8. Shifters Make Great Lovers
Wish your man would bite your neck and pull your hair? Want to hear him growl? Shifters are primal and make awesome lovers. Why settle for anything less?
9. Shifters Usually Come in Packs
You’ll never have to worry about hating your mother-in-law. Shifters usually have an equally loyal pack with them, so you’ll gain a new family that will always have your back.
11. A Shifter Doesn’t Need A Halloween Costume
Are you tired of how commercialized Halloween has become? If you marry a shifter, you’ll never have to buy him a costume. He can just shift and he’ll win best costume year after year.
Shifters sound like better mates than any mortal man could ever be. So, if you get lucky enough to date a shifter, get him to put a ring on it, and he’ll be yours for life. If you’re single, forget about meeting a man at the Laundromat. If you’re looking for the one true great love of your life, check out the forest instead.
By: Misha Carver
An Alpha’s Fate
A Birchwood Pack Novella
By Lia Davis
No. No. Bile rose, threatening to force Reagan’s lunch to make a gruesome return. The snow-white walls of her home closed in around her, and the air seemed colder. How had she not known?
Because they weren’t true mates. Even though they were bound together, their emotions and thoughts weren’t, not like they would have been if she’d mated with her fated mate.
She stared at the open journal as fury built inside her, putting her wolf further on edge. The names neatly handwritten in black ink blurred. For ten years, she’d done all she could to protect the wolves of Greenhedge; the least she could do after being forced to mate the male who’d become Alpha—a title rightfully hers. All her efforts were wasted. The bastard had sold packmates to a rogue Pack to be made into monster assassins in exchange for what? She didn’t know. She sure as hell didn’t see any extra money go into the run-down den.
Fucking power-hungry bastard.
The front door swung open, slamming into the wall. A low growl cut through her as she met the poor excuse of an Alpha’s stare. Lifting the journal, she shook it at him. “You lied to me.”
He stalked toward her, his eyes glowing with his wolf. “You are out of line, Mate.”
Was she? She thought not.
“My place is protecting my Pack from monsters like you.” Anger had all but consumed her. It was one thing to blackmail her into a loveless mating and slap her around, but to hurt her Pack?
Mason stopped before her, then gripped a handful of her hair, jerking her to him. Pain shot through her skull. She gritted her teeth and focused on his energy, his Alpha power. As his mate, she had the ability to use his strengths. Something he hadn’t realized she could do. Or maybe he thought she didn’t know how.
“You have crossed the line for the last time, asshole.”
He bared his teeth and flipped her so he could shove her torso against the desk. Her vision blinked out as her head hit the wood. When he started to tug her pants down, she roared and jerked her head up, slamming it into his nose.
Crying out, he released her and stumbled away a few steps. Not wasting time, she shifted into her wolf faster than she ever had before and lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. Her wolf had taken over, and for once the woman relished in it.
The thought that it was unfair to fight another while they were in human form was a whisper. One her wolf ignored. Mason Doyle had fucked over his last victim.
She struck, fast and hard, sinking her teeth into his neck. He bucked under her, but he was unable to shake her off. Adrenaline raced through her veins, fueling the rage. The animal wanted blood for all the innocents lost over the years. With a growl, she shook her head, tightening her hold until his body went limp and the mating bond broke.
Her breaths came in and out in deep waves as she slowly backed away. The taste of his blood coated her tongue. The wolf wanted to finish him, to revel in the kill, but there was no time. Someone was coming, and without the bond to the Pack she couldn’t tell who.
Hidden Breed Series
By: Christa Ann
A tall man wearing camouflage came into view caring an automatic rifle. “Follow me.” he started walking back the way he came.
Carson’s voice boomed, “Who are you and where are you taking us? I want an explanation.” Being the alpha, he expected an answer.
Stopping, the stranger glanced over his shoulder to look at Carson. “You will be informed at the next stop. I don’t take orders from you, alpha. If you want the answers you seek, I suggest you follow me. Or you can go back to your pack. Your choice, make it.” He looked forward and continued on the path he started.
Logan came to stand beside Carson, “I don’t like this. You stay here alpha. If it’s safe, I’ll come back for you.”
“You all come, or no one will. That’s the only option.” The man never stopped moving.
“Let’s go, Logan. Just keep your eyes and ears open.” Carson shot a look at the man they followed. “Can I at least have your name?”
Glancing over his shoulder, “It’s Clay.”
Jag spoke for the first time. “I’ll cover the back, alpha.”
Carson took the lead with Logan following and Jag at the end, guarding their backs. He sent a message to both Logan and Jag. Remember, stay alert. I don’t like this, but we need answers. As they moved deeper into the forest Carson listened to small animals racing over leaves and twigs on the ground. The birds above resting on branches began calling to one another, alerting them of the predators. Suddenly, everything went silent and his shoulders stiffened. He heard sounds that shouldn’t be there. Footsteps not a part of their group shuffled, moving quietly but not silent enough.
At the same time Logan yelled, “Get down!”
Five men holding guns appeared out from every direction. They were all masked with camouflage in greens and browns. The one in front spoke, “Alpha. We’re only here to make sure no fighting starts and to escort you the rest of the way.” The unknown man emphasized the word ‘escort’.
How had he not scented them? They must be able to mask their scent somehow. Do either of you scent anything off? Both Logan and Jag shook their heads.
“You will need to give me more proof then just your word.” Carson growled out while in his crouched position, claws extended and ready to shift.
“Hello, old friend.” That came from a familiar voice he hasn’t heard in over five years.
“Decker? What the fuck?” The surprise evident in his voice.
Decker held his hand up to halt his questions, “Yes, it’s me. I had to ensure that you would come. Just follow me.”
“Why didn’t you just call me? Why all the sneaking around and what’s with the guns?” Carson retracted his claws and stood upright, stunned by who was behind all this.
Carson sent a silent message to his enforcers. Stay vigilant. Only members of his pack that completed the rights of section could send and receive telepathic messages, so their conversations were silent to outsiders.
When they came to the opening in the trees Carson stopped dead in his tracks at the military tent that had tables, chairs and equipment. But, what shocked him the most were the three other alphas standing there with guns trained on them. “What the fuck is going on?”
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
$25 Amazon gift card
5x $5 Amazon gift cards
each entrant gets a free eBook copy of Bears of Blackrock boxed set by Lia Davis
Featuring Bestselling Authors: